Michael Irvin on where his son will attend college!!!

bigsonnyu

Sophomore
On May 14th, the Wolverines sent their running backs coach, Fred Jackson, to Plano, Texas in order to visit 2016 wide receiver Michael Irvin Jr.

Irvin Jr. is the son of former Miami Hurricane and Dallas Cowboy Michael Irvin and is currently a freshman at Prestonwood Christian High School.

The young WR might only be a freshman in high school, but is receiving very early attention from three schools. These schools are the Michigan Wolverines, Miami Hurricanes, and Texas Longhorns.

Although, the Irvins are not too concerned about recruitment at this time. Michael Irvin told 247 Sports,

He’s just a freshman right now so we’re not worried about the recruiting process. We’re working on him maintaining his game and trying to be the best that he can be.

When asked about where his son will go, Irvin Sr. told 247 Sports:

There are some choices God gives us and some he doesn’t. He (Irvin Jr.) can’t choose his mom, his dad, his brothers or sisters or what school he goes to. Everything else, he can choose. He WILL go to the University of Miami.

Good sh*t!! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Irvins a talented family. Son looks like a beast and Tim is talented. I think Uncle Mike will deliver on Tim next year

His cousin Tim Irvin from Westminster in '15 is a lock, we will have Irvin's running wild around our field

Advertisement
His cousin Tim Irvin from Westminster in '15 is a lock, we will have Irvin's running wild around our field

Tim is Sedrick Irvin's nephew. How are Sedrick and Mike related?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Personally, I'm hoping guys like Duke, Deon, Tracy, Burns etc., end up all marrying women who are 100M Olympic Gold Medalists so that we get a whole legacy of bad *** Hurricane sons in the future.

thats old but still great, now just make sure he gets his cousin to go with him!

Advertisement
I remember when this quote came out, does anyone remember who did the write up about how Irvin was doing his son a disservice
because he was forcing him in the direction of such a bad program? probably yahoo?

Correct me if Im wrong but doesnt Michael Irvin have a son who plays at St. Thomas Aquainas as well? I remember seeing Michael Irvin at some STA games over the past two seasons.

Advertisement
Back