Michael Irvin on where his son will attend college!!!

Correct me if Im wrong but doesnt Michael Irvin have a son who plays at St. Thomas Aquainas as well? I remember seeing Michael Irvin at some STA games over the past two seasons.

I'm not sure but he did graduate from there of course so it would make sense on him checking in on his alma mater

Advertisement
Correct me if Im wrong but doesnt Michael Irvin have a son who plays at St. Thomas Aquainas as well? I remember seeing Michael Irvin at some STA games over the past two seasons.

I'm not sure but he did graduate from there of course so it would make sense on him checking in on his alma mater
Yeah I think he was just showing support for his school (and recruiting for us while he's at it of course, lol)

Advertisement
I remember when this quote came out, does anyone remember who did the write up about how Irvin was doing his son a disservice
because he was forcing him in the direction of such a bad program? probably yahoo?

It was some ***-tard SEC-clown Miami hater on some Bleacher Report recuriting article. Some douchebag low-level "reporter", practically on his knees begging baby Irvin not to go to Miami. F*ckin dirt-bag piece of shiite.

Advertisement
Mike Irvin is the best... not too many like him out there...

his wallet should say Badmother****er on it for sure...

His cousin Tim Irvin from Westminster in '15 is a lock, we will have Irvin's running wild around our field

We need to ban the word lock.

Sedrick Irvin is the Head Coach at my old High School, Westminster Christian, where Tim Irvin's at. He's played for and worked under Nick Saban, so I wouldn't get ahead of myself with the whole Cane lock thing if I were you. Just sayin.

His cousin Tim Irvin from Westminster in '15 is a lock, we will have Irvin's running wild around our field

Sedrick Irvin is the Head Coach at my old High School, Westminster Christian, where Tim Irvin's at. He's played for and worked under Nick Saban, so I wouldn't get ahead of myself with the whole Cane lock thing if I were you. Just sayin.

The question is...why isn't Sedrick Irvin still coaching with Nick Saban? Waiting for the conspiracy theory. I.E: He's still on Saban's payroll for S Fl connections <- I'll knock that one out, any more?

Advertisement

Yeah I think he was just showing support for his school (and recruiting for us while he's at it of course, lol)

So you guys are saying that he wasnt Alonzo Highsmithing his seeds all over the United States??

On May 14th, the Wolverines sent their running backs coach, Fred Jackson, to Plano, Texas in order to visit 2016 wide receiver Michael Irvin Jr.

Irvin Jr. is the son of former Miami Hurricane and Dallas Cowboy Michael Irvin and is currently a freshman at Prestonwood Christian High School.

The young WR might only be a freshman in high school, but is receiving very early attention from three schools. These schools are the Michigan Wolverines, Miami Hurricanes, and Texas Longhorns.

Although, the Irvins are not too concerned about recruitment at this time. Michael Irvin told 247 Sports,

He’s just a freshman right now so we’re not worried about the recruiting process. We’re working on him maintaining his game and trying to be the best that he can be.

When asked about where his son will go, Irvin Sr. told 247 Sports:

There are some choices God gives us and some he doesn’t. He (Irvin Jr.) can’t choose his mom, his dad, his brothers or sisters or what school he goes to. Everything else, he can choose. He WILL go to the University of Miami.

41.gif

Advertisement
Personally, I'm hoping guys like Duke, Deon, Tracy, Burns etc., end up all marrying women who are 100M Olympic Gold Medalists so that we get a whole legacy of bad *** Hurricane sons in the future.

Did Talib Humphrey ever marry Lauryn Williams, who won the Silver Medal in 2004?

The question is...why isn't Sedrick Irvin still coaching with Nick Saban? Waiting for the conspiracy theory. I.E: He's still on Saban's payroll for S Fl connections <- I'll knock that one out, any more?

He's not, Lebowski ask him about his experience working for Saban, it is not pretty, though he will tell you that's why he wins, but it is not flattering.

Advertisement
Back