Michael Irvin Jr

Watching the games usually helps with this type of confusion. Players have numbers and names on their uniforms. Imagine if they allowed fans in the stadium to watch live.

That would require several things: a team with 1-2 losses, 0% chance of precipitation, evening kickoff, and a complementary Uber to and from the game.

So you're telling me there's a chance?!?

Advertisement
They called the tackler Jeff James but it was Ced.

They need to completely Rehaul all of our radio & stadium announcers. Zagacki & his dimwitted twin are the worst play by play in the business & that stadium announcer shouldn't have made it out of game 1. He's always calling out the wrong players like he's not watching the game & he has absolutely no energy. Doesn't ever get the crowd fired up.

They need to completely Rehaul all of our radio & stadium announcers. Zagacki & his dimwitted twin are the worst play by play in the business & that stadium announcer shouldn't have made it out of game 1. He's always calling out the wrong players like he's not watching the game & he has absolutely no energy. Doesn't ever get the crowd fired up.

Is Rick gonna open up the playbook for Irving this week? Or is he gonna put someone else at punt return?

Advertisement

Is Rick gonna open up the playbook for Irving this week? Or is he gonna put someone else at punt return?

Is it boredom or loneliness that inspired you?

It was your porst a month or two ago that claimed all the things that I just said.

What happened to all that?

It was your porst a month or two ago that claimed all the things that I just said.

Go & find a single thing that I ever said about Mike Jr. You ain't gotta lie to kick it. Besides that not a single **** would I ever give about your opinion. What a life you must lead to pretend to be a canes fan so that you can go on a website & preach turmoil. Do your family a favor & end it already.

Go & find a single thing that I ever said about Mike Jr. You ain't gotta lie to kick it. Besides that not a single **** would I ever give about your opinion. What a life you must lead to pretend to be a canes fan so that you can go on a website & preach turmoil. Do your family a favor & end it already.

Reading is fundamental my literacy challenged friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back