Michael Irvin Jr

Advertisement
LOL. Keep thinking that dumb **** despite constant education to the contrary. You have ZERO chance to take a RS if you participate after the halfway point of the season even if you get hurt.

It is actually 33% of the schedule. Irvin has played on ST for most of the games so he isn't shirting. JJames on the other hand my have been injuried in the first couple of games and likely will get a medical shirt. Mullins may be in the same boat as he only played in the first couple of games and didn't even dress yesterday.

Haskins
Allison
Mullins
JJames
Martin
T Johnson

Along with
Cager
Gray

Potential Sixth year guys
Gordinier
Patchan
Sunny

Lost for good
Bruce

Nice try. I see you're looking for me now. Get your facts straight. Unless the rule changed this year, the injury must occur during the first half of the season to qualify for a medical RS. Fall back now.

LOL. You are funny.

30% of the schedule and injury has to have occurred in the first half of the schedule to get it 100% correct.

Pretty sure the six I listed are the only one's shirting as freshmen this year.

Go ahead and call me daddy and apologize.

You only had one part of the medical redshirt requirements. So who is your daddy?

It is actually 33% of the schedule. Irvin has played on ST for most of the games so he isn't shirting. JJames on the other hand my have been injuried in the first couple of games and likely will get a medical shirt. Mullins may be in the same boat as he only played in the first couple of games and didn't even dress yesterday.

Haskins
Allison
Mullins
JJames
Martin
T Johnson

Along with
Cager
Gray

Potential Sixth year guys
Gordinier
Patchan
Sunny

Lost for good
Bruce

Nice try. I see you're looking for me now. Get your facts straight. Unless the rule changed this year, the injury must occur during the first half of the season to qualify for a medical RS. Fall back now.

LOL. You are funny.

30% of the schedule and injury has to have occurred in the first half of the schedule to get it 100% correct.

Pretty sure the six I listed are the only one's shirting as freshmen this year.

Go ahead and call me daddy and apologize.

You only had one part of the medical redshirt requirements. So who is your daddy?

I'm an encyclopedia on the medical RS, dopey. There was only one part of it that was relevant to the discussion at hand. I used that part of the rule to dispatch your misguided notion that a player, who plays after the midpoint of the season, can suddenly develop a fake injury and get a RS.

You made a fool of yourself botching both the 30% aspect of the rule and the first half of the season component because you're in your chest over a comment I made in another thread. Just admit your errors and acknowledge me as your boss.

Irving will be a sophomore next season but the morans over at hurricanesports.com will list him as something else I'm sure.

I'm an encyclopedia on the medical RS, dopey. There was only one part of it that was relevant to the discussion at hand. I used that part of the rule to dispatch your misguided notion that a player, who plays after the midpoint of the season, can suddenly develop a fake injury and get a RS.

You made a fool of yourself botching both the 30% aspect of the rule and the first half of the season component because you're in your chest over a comment I made in another thread. Just admit your errors and acknowledge me as your boss.

It all started with you stating that a kid has no chance to shirt if they play after the half way point. If a kid plays in 4 games he can't shirt much like if he plays after the half-way point which both are in play all the time. You failed to mention the 30% rule. I pointed it out and you want to claim to be a Boss.

There are four simple rules:

1. Can't play in more than 30% of the games.
2. Can't play past the half point of the season.
3. Has to have a season ending injury which is well documented.
4. The injury has to occur during the first four years of college OR in the student's senior year of HS.

Not sure how you can become an encyclopedia with that type of knowledge. I guess everyone who has read this post will now be an encyclopedia of knowledge. LOL Now everyone can request the title of Boss.

Advertisement

It all started with you stating that a kid has no chance to shirt if they play after the half way point. If a kid plays in 4 games he can't shirt much like if he plays after the half-way point which both are in play all the time. You failed to mention the 30% rule. I pointed it out and you want to claim to be a Boss.

4. The injury has to occur during the first four years of college OR in the student's senior year of HS.

Not sure how you can become an encyclopedia with that type of knowledge. I guess everyone who has read this post will now be an encyclopedia of knowledge. LOL Now everyone can request the title of Boss.

Remember, this is the guy who thought Georgia's OC was at Pitt and also tried to use Greg Ward's injury as an excuse a month after he had already returned. We're not dealing with the world's premiere expert on college football.

LOL at any dumb **** who thinks a perpetually injured shoulder would have no impact on a 180 pound QB who makes his bones, in large part, running the football.

"Oh, I looked it up on Google, and Ward played, so that means his shoulder was 100%, and it had no impact on Herman calling QB runs or Ward's ability/willingness to expose that injured shoulder to more damage. I got my boss The Franchise now!"

If this Google football fan had a clue and actually paid attention to college football and not trying to win arguments via Google searches, he'd know Ward has been struggling with shoulder problems since late last season.

LOL at any dumb **** who thinks a perpetually injured shoulder would have no impact on a 180 pound QB who makes his bones, in large part, running the football.

"Oh, I looked it up on Google, and Ward played, so that means his shoulder was 100%, and it had no impact on Herman calling QB runs or Ward's ability/willingness to expose that injured shoulder to more damage. I got my boss The Franchise now!"

If this Google football fan had a clue and actually paid attention to college football and not trying to win arguments via Google searches, he'd know Ward has been struggling with shoulder problems since late last season.

Just apologize and admit that Greg Ward was running all over the place before AND after his loss to Navy.

What did you think about Diaz's defense against Chaney this week?

You were wrong, dopey. I was right. You're making yourself look desperate and pathetic because you're mad that I joked on you in a separate thread.

Can your underdeveloped brain comprehend the fact that I only needed one component of the RS rule to perfunctorily defeat your dumb claim? The halfway point component clearly disqualifies a guy who played in game 9 from applying for a RS, as you erroneously claimed he could speaking from your wounded heart.

I knocked you clear with a straight right. That doesn't mean I had to jump on your quivering knocked out carcass and start raining down elbows on you. I won with the straight right. Can your infantile brain grasp that?

Advertisement
Even funnier is that this guy is blaming the loss on the QB's injured shoulder when the final score was 46-40.

"Tom Herman gave up 46 points cuz his QB got hurt a month ago."

^^That's you.

You were wrong, dopey. I was right. You're making yourself look desperate and pathetic because you're mad that I joked on you in a separate thread.

Can your underdeveloped brain comprehend the fact that I only needed one component of the RS rule to perfunctorily defeat your dumb claim? The halfway point component clearly disqualifies a guy who played in game 9 from applying for a RS, as you erroneously claimed he could speaking from your wounded heart.

I knocked you clear with a straight right. That doesn't mean I had to jump on your quivering knocked out carcass and start raining down elbows on you. I won with the straight right. Can your infantile brain grasp that?

22,000 posts. Just imagine if you spent that much time in the real world. I know you'll respond yet again because you have no self control. just keep on posting your crap which is funny but still crap.

22,000 posts. Just imagine if you spent that much time in the real world. I know you'll respond yet again because you have no self control. just keep on posting your crap which is funny but still crap.

Dude is confined to a wheelchair. That's why I don't rip him too much about his post count. What else is he going to do all day?

Irving will be a sophomore next season but the morans over at hurricanesports.com will list him as something else I'm sure.

Rok, they could use you over there at Hecht. They need a good roster guy. You should volunteer to help them out. ****, they might even pay you consulting fees.

You could add a new column. Scholarship Status: Solid, Questionable, Wasted, Walk-On, etc.

Last edited:
Advertisement

There's the truest acknowledgement of a battered and defeated loser--pointing to post count. You're a cooler message board dork than I am because you've posted less.

Rok, they could use you over there at Hecht. They need a good roster guy. You should volunteer to help them out. ****, they might even pay you consulting fees.

You could add a new column. Scholarship Status: Solid, Questionable, Wasted, Walk-On, etc.

Not only do they need a rooster guy, they could use a new PA voice at the stadium. The guy they have in place gets too many names wrong.

Not only do they need a rooster guy, they could use a new PA voice at the stadium. The guy they have in place gets too many names wrong.

That guy is an idiot. Might as well sack the guy that plays the music too.

Advertisement

There's the truest acknowledgement of a battered and defeated loser--pointing to post count. You're a cooler message board dork than I am because you've posted less.

You appear to be a smart guy so why do you drop the level of "dopey, loser, dork, infantile brain" name calling? You think it really bothers me that you are complete goofball? In the next week you'll go off on someone or something else.

There seems to be a lot of post envy around here lately. It goes hand in hand with Oedipus complex.

Watching the games usually helps with this type of confusion. Players have numbers and names on their uniforms. Imagine if they allowed fans in the stadium to watch live.

That would require several things: a team with 1-2 losses, 0% chance of precipitation, evening kickoff, and a complementary Uber to and from the game.

Advertisement
Back