Michael Irvin Jr

Advertisement
I didn't realize we burned his redshirt.

are you sure he did? Was he on the participation report? That report said Jaime Gordinier recorded a tackle against Pitt (didn't he tear an ACL week 1?). They've also said that Jeff James had played, but I'm not sure that is correct either.

He has played in a few games. Saw him on special teams and in a short yardage situation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching the games usually helps with this type of confusion. Players have numbers and names on their uniforms. Imagine if they allowed fans in the stadium to watch live.

Advertisement
He'll be "injured" and take a medical.
LOL. Keep thinking that dumb **** despite constant education to the contrary. You have ZERO chance to take a RS if you participate after the halfway point of the season even if you get hurt.

LOL. Keep thinking that dumb **** despite constant education to the contrary. You have ZERO chance to take a RS if you participate after the halfway point of the season even if you get hurt.

It is actually 33% of the schedule. Irvin has played on ST for most of the games so he isn't shirting. JJames on the other hand my have been injuried in the first couple of games and likely will get a medical shirt. Mullins may be in the same boat as he only played in the first couple of games and didn't even dress yesterday.

Haskins
Allison
Mullins
JJames
Martin
T Johnson

Along with
Cager
Gray

Potential Sixth year guys
Gordinier
Patchan
Sunny

Lost for good
Bruce

Advertisement
I'm almost certain they started putting Mullins on the injury report with a "hamstring injury" just to use his medical RS.

It is actually 33% of the schedule. Irvin has played on ST for most of the games so he isn't shirting. JJames on the other hand my have been injuried in the first couple of games and likely will get a medical shirt. Mullins may be in the same boat as he only played in the first couple of games and didn't even dress yesterday.

Haskins
Allison
Mullins
JJames
Martin
T Johnson

Along with
Cager
Gray

Gordinier
Patchan
Sunny

Lost for good
Bruce

Nice try. I see you're looking for me now. Get your facts straight. Unless the rule changed this year, the injury must occur during the first half of the season to qualify for a medical RS. Fall back now.

Wasn't Jeff James on the field yesterday?
I could've sworn he was on the punting team, even downed the ball inside the Pitt 5 yard line in the 4th quarter.

Last edited:
Jeff James made a hard hitting open field tackle yesterday on special teams. He ain't getting red shirted

Advertisement
Advertisement

Haskins
Allison
Mullins
JJames
Martin
T Johnson

Along with
Cager
Gray

Gordinier
Patchan
Sunny

Lost for good
Bruce

Nice try. I see you're looking for me now. Get your facts straight. Unless the rule changed this year, the injury must occur during the first half of the season to qualify for a medical RS. Fall back now.

LOL. You are funny.

30% of the schedule and injury has to have occurred in the first half of the schedule to get it 100% correct.

Pretty sure the six I listed are the only one's shirting as freshmen this year.

Haskins
Allison
Mullins
JJames
Martin
T Johnson

Along with
Cager
Gray

Gordinier
Patchan
Sunny

Lost for good
Bruce

LOL. You are funny.

30% of the schedule and injury has to have occurred in the first half of the schedule to get it 100% correct.

Pretty sure the six I listed are the only one's shirting as freshmen this year.

Go ahead and call me daddy and apologize.

Irvin was definitely in on a goal line play yesterday. He ain't getting shirted. He is third string with Dobard moving to D.

Advertisement
Back