Michael Irvin Jr. Offered

Hey lil buddy good luck getting Mike Sr. to sign your LOI if it doesn't say THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI at the top!

Advertisement
I always love reading posters spending other people's money.

Kid deserves the scholarship because he's good enough. Period.

With attrition each year, the reality is our sanctions are one scholarship a year for three years.

Who cares, we need to have a team full of WR.

I'm not very good at reading tone on the Internet, so I'm honestly not sure what you're saying here.

It means who cares if anyone leaves (attrition) just bring in 1000 WR.

We need to lock down on defense for the last 5-7 commits.
3 DB's, 1 LB, and 2 DT's

Advertisement
Lol Mike has recruited that kid since conception. The offer was the last thing. Mike follows the money....really? Smh. I don't know of a past cane who I seen rep the U as much aa Mike. Legend

Advertisement
214.gif

With attrition each year, the reality is our sanctions are one scholarship a year for three years.

I'm not very good at reading tone on the Internet, so I'm honestly not sure what you're saying here.

I think you misunderstood my post. I was referring to the fact it doesn't matter about the numbers or sanctions as attrition makes them work themselves out easily.

I. E. we can take as many WR's as we want and be fine.

I think you misunderstood my post. I was referring to the fact it doesn't matter about the numbers or sanctions as attrition makes them work themselves out easily.

I. E. we can take as many WR's as we want and be fine.

Bring in 1000 WRs!

Pretty fitting that his dad was part of the class that put the U on the map and he'll part of the class that brings it back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back