Michael Irvin Jr - 4 star WR according to scout's latest

dude coulda been directing cars into the swap shop in ft.lauderdale on film and i would offer him because of his ol man.

Advertisement
Life blood, die hard cane....same with Ray Jr who is down here already....those guys will hold their weight int he program...add to it i dont really see an entitlement issue with him. I think Mike makes the kid work...because his work ethic is well documented....my high school coach grew up with and was best friends with Mike in lauderdale and he use to tell us about how mike could be seen running full pads home all through lauderdale...everybody knew him at that time too.

this kid already works on his speed with his cousin when he comes to lauderdale int he summer....who also trains Brandon Powell our commit...Tony Sands.

Thnk Sands younger son is a big time back for STA right now also.

Life blood, die hard cane....same with Ray Jr who is down here already....those guys will hold their weight int he program...add to it i dont really see an entitlement issue with him. I think Mike makes the kid work...because his work ethic is well documented....my high school coach grew up with and was best friends with Mike in lauderdale and he use to tell us about how mike could be seen running full pads home all through lauderdale...everybody knew him at that time too.

this kid already works on his speed with his cousin when he comes to lauderdale int he summer....who also trains Brandon Powell our commit...Tony Sands.

Thnk Sands younger son is a big time back for STA right now also.

Yeup sands is the backup to madre London at sta. It'll be his team on offense next year

Advertisement
Back