Michael Irvin Jr - 4 star WR according to scout's latest

Advertisement
very unimpressive film but..... his pops is the biggest supporter this institution has maybe ever had

**** man for the past almost 40 years Michael Irvins made his impact here and now his beast son/ nephew will do it here

I want him on this team. If his last name wasn't what it is, I would pass. He doesn't seem to have breakaway speed, high point ability or open field elusiveness. These highlights are limited. Hopefully more tape shows something different.

Advertisement
His daddy wasn't fast or strong either

But go ahead and throw that ball up and you know who's coming down with it.

Crisp routes and sure hands over speed with no technique all day....... just ask Allen Hurns

We are always gonna have burners

Advertisement
His daddy wasn't fast or strong either

But go ahead and throw that ball up and you know who's coming down with it.

Crisp routes and sure hands over speed with no technique all day....... just ask Allen Hurns

We are always gonna have burners

Good point and Hurns bust his *** everyday because he doesn't possess the greatest skill set and with the last name Irvin I would imagine he would too and I will take 10 Hurns over 10 talented as **** but lazy wr

I want him on this team. If his last name wasn't what it is, I would pass. He doesn't seem to have breakaway speed, high point ability or open field elusiveness. These highlights are limited. Hopefully more tape shows something different.

Give him time....he's a 2016 kid, bodies change, speed changes. I have no doubt Mike Irvin will be all over him and instill his knowledge and work ethic

Advertisement
A nice player with plenty of time to develop hope he is a lock along with the older Irvin cousin of his

but but but guys, I heard Texas Tech offered and that's the local school.

i i i i'm starting to get worried

-***** *** CIS readers

Advertisement
Man I am excited for this kid I think he will come ready to compete

Lol at the people who hating on the kid he is only a sophomore

Isn't he a soph this year? How would he even be ranked a 4 star yet? Also I'm sure there aren't too many fresh who looked as good as hi last year.

Advertisement
Back