Michael Irvin Jr - 4 star WR according to scout's latest

Advertisement
I want him on this team. If his last name wasn't what it is, I would pass. He doesn't seem to have breakaway speed, high point ability or open field elusiveness. These highlights are limited. Hopefully more tape shows something different.

Let's him go thru Utough, U training, and coaching. His dad will take care of the rest! 🙌

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow, you guys are tough. Kid is less than 1/3 the way through HS but you guys can evaluate whether or not he deserves an offer from your cubicles. Impressive.

Wow, you guys are tough. Kid is less than 1/3 the way through HS but you guys can evaluate whether or not he deserves an offer from your cubicles. Impressive.

Like others have said, he does look slow and like he doesn't have an incredible vertical jump. What I do see is a receiver with very good hands who understands how to get open and sit in space. His body could surely evolve and the speed could be found, but maybe he would fit better at TE. He looks like a big boy. Good receiver or excellent TE?

Advertisement
Reminds me of Bubba Franks. With that said, give him a schollie and let him start day one wherever he wants. His dad is that awesome to me:D

“My exact words to Mike were this – ‘There are some choices God gives us and some He doesn’t.’ He can’t choose his mom, his dad, his brothers or sisters or what school he goes to. Everything else, he can choose. He WILL go to the University of Miami,” Irvin Sr. said laughing.

“My exact words to Mike were this – ‘There are some choices God gives us and some He doesn’t.’ He can’t choose his mom, his dad, his brothers or sisters or what school he goes to. Everything else, he can choose. He WILL go to the University of Miami,” Irvin Sr. said laughing.

This. Firmest lock to be a Cane since Duke.

Advertisement
you take this kid no matter what. on full scholarship. no questions asked. his dad around the program will pay dividends beyond whatever this kid does on the field.

I want him because I know his work ethic will top notch, and his Dad will be around the program a lot more. I see as a TE though

I don't know what would be worse, what Jr. would have to do to not get an offer from UM, or what Sr. would do if his son picked another school.

Advertisement
South Florida has three 2016 WR Sam Bruce (University), Dionte Mullins (Gulliver) and Darnell Salomon (Champagnat Catholic). UM should be on Irvin and those three in 2016.

South Florida has three 2016 WR Sam Bruce (University), Dionte Mullins (Gulliver) and Darnell Salomon (Champagnat Catholic). UM should be on Irvin and those three in 2016.

Solomon was the real deal when I saw him. Champagnat has a very good receiving core.

Mullins can go kick rocks for those *****ass comments he made about Golden's camp.

Advertisement
Back