Michael Badgley

Advertisement
Nah, just enjoy looking at your Mom from bottom position.
Easier to play with her cans.

Son. You and your mom need to have a talk. She needs to come clean on who your real daddy is......not saying me....its a porcupine living in a pasteur not too far from your home. Yup. She ****ked anything that moved those days. One time even a hamster. Unreal. Tell her I said hello.

Badgley was a good kicker for Miami. Some dumb *** fans and posters didn't look like the look of da smile on his face so they ran him down four no good cot dam reason.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bosher kicks for Atlanta, plus we have I believe 2 or 3 punters in the league including the Bears punter.
Idk if you know this but there is a difference between a kicker and a punter. Miami has 1 kicker and 2 punters in the league. Bosher and Pat O’Donnell. Vogel was on the Packers last year but was cut before this year and picked up by the Browns and cut again.

Golden could recruit Punters, Kickers and Tight Ends, unfortunately that was about it.
The O line wasn’t that bad either in terms of talent. Feliciano, Linder, Henderson weren’t Golden recruited guys but they were around for most of their careers with that staff. Also guys like Flowers, Isidora, and KC McDermott were Golden guys and are in the league now.

Could’ve used Badgley today! Got **** I hate our kicker! Fffffffffffffffffck!

Advertisement
Could’ve used Badgley today! Got **** I hate our kicker! Fffffffffffffffffck!
Brutal absolutely brutal. I think ever Bears fan a playoff game would come down to Parkey. Unfortunately, he signed a 4 year deal in March so I don’t think they could cut him.

Golden could recruit Punters, Kickers and Tight Ends, unfortunately that was about it.

He could recruit RBs (Duke, Gus, Walton) WRs (Coley, Hurns, Scott, Waters, Richards) as well. It was the def he couldn’t recruit although he did snag us Howard, Jenkins, Elder, Perryman, McCord, Chick, Carter, and Burns. His scheme was just f’d up.

ST coaches in college only scheme blocking and coverage. They don’t know the first thing about kicking and punting technique. Most have never even kicked before. Kickers and punters and just on the side practicing on their own.

Advertisement
Brutal absolutely brutal. I think ever Bears fan a playoff game would come down to Parkey. Unfortunately, he signed a 4 year deal in March so I don’t think they could cut him.

He better be cut, not allowed to EVER step foot in my city ever again. Whatever Condo, Townhouse, Home he’s in, it needs to be put up for sale immediately. I knew if we didn’t score a TD, this dude would miss the fg off the pole. He’s the sole reason the Bears are not undefeated. Either he’s missed hella fgs in one game, missed go ahead fgs, missed fgs to ice the game or miss game winning fgs. He’s a bum

He better be cut, not allowed to EVER step foot in my city ever again. Whatever Condo, Townhouse, Home he’s in, it needs to be put up for sale immediately. I knew if we didn’t score a TD, this dude would miss the fg off the pole. He’s the sole reason the Bears are not undefeated. Either he’s missed hella fgs in one game, missed go ahead fgs, missed fgs to ice the game or miss game winning fgs. He’s a bum
You live in the city?

Dude has hit a 59 yarder and just hit a 53 yarder in heavy wind and is now 17/18 on the season.

While I’m happy for him, my question is, what in tf was he doing here??! Getting extra points blocked, routinely missing crucial 35 - 40 yrd fgs when it mattered. What in tf??! Same w Gus running like a bus in Baltimore but was twinkle toes here. What’s going on?!
Elite coaching does that to some people!!

Advertisement
Back