Michael Badgley

3 for 3 today. Go figure.

I don’t think it was ever him. We’ve had **** poor development. Look at Chick in the NFL and Chick at Miami. **** poor nutrition, **** poor S&C, and **** poor player development. These kids have talent, clearly. Dude is dang near automatic right now and he looks good. Now maybe he will pull a Jersey Mike on us later today, but so far he’s night and day different

Advertisement
He's only missed 1 kick since signing with the Chargers. Got himself a new nickname it seems

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is my point and I said it in another thread; the lack of coaching and player development is the issue, it’s not talent. Travis has been in the league for how long? Hurns self made. Gus looking like a starting NFL RB (that ninja cost me a Fantasy football title too!)

I don’t want to keep going, but we ain’t losing on the field due to talent. It’s been **** poor player development and these GMs are getting our boys on the cheap b/c of it. Clearly we have talented players.
Exactly always has been, our guys go late or undrafted just to make the 53 and be contributing players

Dude has hit a 59 yarder and just hit a 53 yarder in heavy wind and is now 17/18 on the season.

While I’m happy for him, my question is, what in tf was he doing here??! Getting extra points blocked, routinely missing crucial 35 - 40 yrd fgs when it mattered. What in tf??! Same w Gus running like a bus in Baltimore but was twinkle toes here. What’s going on?!

The Miami disease has carried down to the kickers, much better once they leave. He did get one blocked today...lol.

Advertisement
The Miami disease has carried down to the kickers, much better once they leave. He did get one blocked today...lol.
Bubba wasn’t that bad this year. He missed against LSU on his second attempt, vs FSU which was a chip shot, and the Duke miss was an awful snap in that weather. I’m sure he will improve as his career goes on. I think he’s similar to Badgley, **** of a leg but has no idea where it’s going.

Quite a few Canes on that Charger squad.
Found myself rooting for them although I live in Ravens' territory.

Advertisement
Back