Michael Badgley

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
Dude has hit a 59 yarder and just hit a 53 yarder in heavy wind and is now 17/18 on the season.

While I’m happy for him, my question is, what in tf was he doing here??! Getting extra points blocked, routinely missing crucial 35 - 40 yrd fgs when it mattered. What in tf??! Same w Gus running like a bus in Baltimore but was twinkle toes here. What’s going on?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you look at Badgley college career...it was actually excellent. I believe he was a finalist for Groza award 2 years and was an All-American. I think his senior year he let all that success go to his head and focus was off. Also...Cant blame him for blocked FG vs FSU. That was on the line and their turnstile blocking.

Advertisement
His only extra point miss was off the post and his only fg miss was a 50 plus yarder at Pitt. So I’d say he’s had a **** of a year.

If you look at Badgley college career...it was actually excellent. I believe he was a finalist for Groza award 2 years and was an All-American. I think his senior year he let all that success go to his head and focus was off. Also...Cant blame him for blocked FG vs FSU. That was on the line and their turnstile blocking.

He had a good career here, but dude missed 7 xp in his career and it was called out about his slow approach to the ball. He avg 5 missed fgs/yr here and he seemed to always miss those 5 at inoppoortune time. He missed 6 fgs his Sr yr.

Dude has hit a 59 yarder and just hit a 53 yarder in heavy wind and is now 17/18 on the season.

While I’m happy for him, my question is, what in tf was he doing here??! Getting extra points blocked, routinely missing crucial 35 - 40 yrd fgs when it mattered. What in tf??! Same w Gus running like a bus in Baltimore but was twinkle toes here. What’s going on?!
Because our special teams coaching was horrid and they couldn't block for ****

Advertisement
He had a good career here, but dude missed 7 xp in his career and it was called out about his slow approach to the ball. He avg 5 missed fgs/yr here and he seemed to always miss those 5 at inoppoortune time. He missed 6 fgs his Sr yr.
Watching him now, it almost seems like a different kicker. His technique looks flawless and he's not just making his kicks, he's drilling them down the middle.

Advertisement

3 for 3 today. Go figure.

Because our special teams coaching was horrid and they couldn't block for ****

This is my point and I said it in another thread; the lack of coaching and player development is the issue, it’s not talent. Travis has been in the league for how long? Hurns self made. Gus looking like a starting NFL RB (that ninja cost me a Fantasy football title too!)

I don’t want to keep going, but we ain’t losing on the field due to talent. It’s been **** poor player development and these GMs are getting our boys on the cheap b/c of it. Clearly we have talented players.

Guy found an opportunity while basically not having a special teams coach his last couple years here. Good for him.

Advertisement
Back