Micah Parsons 5 star DE from Harrisburg, PA

Rickyg21

Freshman
Miami trying to get parsons on campus. Looks like there's mutual interest. What do you think the chances of us landing parsons are? Landing parsons and TC would solidify this class as number 1.

Advertisement
What do I think? I think this should've been posted on the recruiting board.

Honestly, let's see IF he visits and see the reaction before talking about chances.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just read an article that he is planning on making it to paradise camp. He decommitted from Penn State a while back, A lot of people thought OSU was his leader, but he says he's considering multiple schools including Miami. Says that he stays in contact with coach Kool. Opinion: Do we have a real chance here? My opinion is why not if he visits.

Just read an article that he is planning on making it to paradise camp. He decommitted from Penn State a while back, A lot of people thought OSU was his leader, but he says he's considering multiple schools including Miami. Says that he stays in contact with coach Kool. Opinion: Do we have a real chance here? My opinion is why not if he visits.

You're better off asking this question AFTER he visits Miami.

Whether or not Parsons is currently interested in UM - I can guarantee - he'll have some things to think about after his visit to Paradise.

Advertisement
Coming to Paradise is a great step in confirming legit interest because that's on his dime. That plus an OV and I would say yes. Will be a tough pull from Ohio State, but getting him here for Paradise is a big first step

It said staff is working to get him to visit for paradise camp. He said he wants to visit but he didnt say when it will be.

Advertisement
If he visits and that's a big IF then they'll give him a lot to think of and then maybe we can talk about it but now its to early

Until we get a visit, it's tough to think we have much of a chance. My brother-in-law actually lives in Harrisburg though, and says there's talk of him being interested in Miami. He has no inside knowledge with the family or anything, but has heard talk. That said, I'd love to see him make Paradise Camp, because at that point it would be a no-brainer, right? Coral Gables vs Columbus, OH? hmm..???

Advertisement

I hope he comes to paradise. I think that will get us into his top 3 alone. If he has interest now without knowing anything or having seen Miami. just wait till he comes

Coming to Paradise is a great step in confirming legit interest because that's on his dime. That plus an OV and I would say yes. Will be a tough pull from Ohio State, but getting him here for Paradise is a big first step

I see coming to Paradise Camp as even more telling since he is paying his way down to Miami while OV could be looked at by many fans as "free trip" South Beach.

He decommitted from PSU then proceeded to name his new puppy Brutus fwiw. Most expected a quick commitment to OSU after that stunt so i think there's still a fighting chance.

Advertisement
Back