Micah Parsons 5 star DE from Harrisburg, PA

Advertisement
FWIW, I saw on the O$U board that Parsons is going to their event which is the same weekend as Paradise.

Advertisement
Word from the Buckeyes is that if they want him he is theirs, but that something is off about the kid. Supreme talent but apparently a head case? Anyway the biggest take away from it and it was a vague statement but if he isn't a Buckeye he is heading south, TIFWIW.

Ohio Taint fan thinks a recruit is theirs if they want him? What a shock.

Of course they do, they are arrogant pricks. I was just underlining the statement that he has interest in playing down south, which as far as Im concerned is playing at either Miami or FSU.

Word from the Buckeyes is that if they want him he is theirs, but that something is off about the kid. Supreme talent but apparently a head case? Anyway the biggest take away from it and it was a vague statement but if he isn't a Buckeye he is heading south, TIFWIW.

Ohio Taint fan thinks a recruit is theirs if they want him? What a shock.

Of course they do, they are arrogant pricks. I was just underlining the statement that he has interest in playing down south, which as far as Im concerned is playing at either Miami or FSU.
I was an arrogant prick back in 1992. I thought we would always end every season in the thick of the race for a national championship or, at worst, be one year away from it. I miss those days.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mistake sorry for posting again.

But this isn't news. But he is Ohio states to lose right now. My guy also says he is very interested in getting to Florida and Miami to visit. TIFWIW.

idk.. I feel this guy just wants to have a free trip to the state of Florida because why else would UF be in it for him. I doubt he visits both it'll be one or the other.

But this isn't news. But he is Ohio states to lose right now. My guy also says he is very interested in getting to Florida and Miami to visit. TIFWIW.

Dang, they are putting together a **** of a DL haul - Vincent, Cox, Adams, Parsons is tremendous.

Dang, they are putting together a **** of a DL haul - Vincent, Cox, Adams, Parsons is tremendous.

I say free vacation for the young man. Until we start beating the **** out of the Ohio States of the world we will continue to be in this type of scenario. If we get him to campus we better pull the "A Team" when it comes to the ladies helping with the tours and hospitality.

Advertisement
Back