Micah Parsons 5 star DE from Harrisburg, PA

If Micah comes for a visit, I really think Miami is in a better position than most think!! Coach Kul is very good at what he does and I think if he's talking to Kul Miami is working him.. It's good to hear that he stays in contact with Coach Kul..

Advertisement
Word from the Buckeyes is that if they want him he is theirs, but that something is off about the kid. Supreme talent but apparently a head case? Anyway the biggest take away from it and it was a vague statement but if he isn't a Buckeye he is heading south, TIFWIW.

With Kool's recruiting chops/coaching resume along with Richt's closing ability, I think we have a chance with any D-lineman in the country.

Get him on campus to start. There's legit interest as he is boys with one of our top BBall players. Kid is as athletic as it gets for a DE. There is a video out there that shows him playing CB at a camp, covering WRs (and dominating).

I think we have a legit shot with him, we'll get the visit & we'll be in it all the way.

But, this is the type of kid that if you can't handle crootin' you should probably just sit this one out for awhile.

Doesn't matter who he commits to in the Summer, his recruitment will be open & dragged out all the way til December- February.

Advertisement
I think that Joe Jackson and Chad Thomas is going to play a major roll in our ability to land Micah.

I imagine that with him being in big ten country and being a former Penn State commit, he probably didn't watch a lot of Miami games last year. Now that we have turned up the heat on him, you can bet your last dollar that he will be watching the games this year. When he see Joe and Chad eat like bears before hibernation, **** is going to get real!

He's going to be the type that many of the es on here will whine about but to be an elite school you'll have to have guys who are this much in demand who'll make you sweat close to NSD. I'll gladly deal with his recruitment just to have a legit chance in the end

I think that Joe Jackson and Chad Thomas is going to play a major roll in our ability to land Micah.

I imagine that with him being in big ten country and being a former Penn State commit, he probably didn't watch a lot of Miami games last year. Now that we have turned up the heat on him, you can bet your last dollar that he will be watching the games this year. When he see Joe and Chad eat like bears before hibernation, **** is going to get real!

Great call. It's nice to see these types of recruits in play again. I'll take the recruiting drama that comes with the 5 star athletes - it will always be there. The best thing we can do is win games and the defense is going to eat for sure this year. Combine that with Kul - that's huge for a guy like Parsons.

Advertisement
Lonnie Walker is the ace in the hole here. Were gonna land this kid. I can feel it.

Plus Trent, DemJ, and DJ are going to eat as well!

Word from the Buckeyes is that if they want him he is theirs, but that something is off about the kid. Supreme talent but apparently a head case? Anyway the biggest take away from it and it was a vague statement but if he isn't a Buckeye he is heading south, TIFWIW.

Ohio Taint fan thinks a recruit is theirs if they want him? What a shock.

Advertisement
Lonnie Walker is the ace in the hole here. Were gonna land this kid. I can feel it.

Don't know how well acquainted they are, but Harrisburg is a little over an hour away from Reading. Not right next door.

They played on the same AAU team and they talk to each other all the time on Twitter

I don't know either one of them or have the slightest inkling to the type of friendship that exist between the two of them. It's just hard for me to put weight on Walker's relationship playing a big roll in Micah's decision considering that Walker will be a "one and done" player and therefore will no longer be at Miami when Micah plays for the next 3-4 years.

Advertisement

Don't know how well acquainted they are, but Harrisburg is a little over an hour away from Reading. Not right next door.

They played on the same AAU team and they talk to each other all the time on Twitter

I don't know either one of them or have the slightest inkling to the type of friendship that exist between the two of them. It's just hard for me to put weight on Walker's relationship playing a big roll in Micah's decision considering that Walker will be a "one and done" player and therefore will no longer be at Miami when Micah plays for the next 3-4 years.

Colbert was here for one year and look at much he did for us.

If he and Walker are as tight as they appear to be on social media, it could go a loooooooooong way.

Colbert was here for one year and look at much he did for us.

If he and Walker are as tight as they appear to be on social media, it could go a loooooooooong way.

Great point, but not the point that I was making.

Since when has being a head case a problem for either OSU or Urban? I though head case to a required attribute for both.

take him Ohio taint is prob saying this bc he hasnt committed yet as every top program says **** like that if they dont have him yet or could be going else where like FSU with linguard

Advertisement
Back