Miami's Vegas over/under win total is 9

Advertisement
Advertisement
People seem to ignore that Borregales has gotten worse every season on PAT's and FG's. He's now entering the void of being coached by Patke. Is he 50% bad? No. But he also wasn't dealing with being coached by Patke. Something makes me think Butch takes special teams more serious than Manny. The snap and hold are important, too. Who does Miami have coaching that?

Even a below average kicker wins us games last year

**** Proce looked decent last year over the other two paraplegics

As long as Manny is our day game coach I'm going UNDER.
source.gif

Advertisement
You’re assuming we have a season.. I don’t know how any college sports will be played this fall. Don’t get your hopes up. They are really trying to have a college football season (because of the money it generates) but I don’t see a way they can control this thing. I think colleges/universities and high schools around the country are trying to be optimistic, saying they will start school normally in September but I think we will have another wave. I know that wasn’t the most positive post...

Advertisement
Find another team to bet on. No one should bet on anything they invest in emotionally.
That's written straight into the gambler's bible.

I made that mistake last season and bet us heavy at o8.5. I just didn't see 4 losses on that schedule. I bet the turds u9 as well thinking that was a push at worst. Smh. I think Vegas nailed the line at 9 even this year. If I had to bet it I would take over for sure, but I won't be doing that again.

Last edited:
What if I bet under because the season gets canceled after we've gone 8-0? :dr-evil:

Advertisement
People seem to ignore that Borregales has gotten worse every season on PAT's and FG's. He's now entering the void of being coached by Patke. Is he 50% bad? No. But he also wasn't dealing with being coached by Patke. Something makes me think Butch takes special teams more serious than Manny. The snap and hold are important, too. Who does Miami have coaching that?

how many pats did he miss? Unless I’m reading wrong not many.
We had to cross our finger with baxa every time.
kid is an upgrade. Manny went out and got a punter, and now got his kicker. Let’s see how it plays out at the end of the season. I expect a better outcome from our kicking game.

Op, If I was going to bet I’d bet you’ll be gang banged and mutted out at your local *** establishment tonight .

Btw, @k9cane you've now moved up in the “ cis posters with k9 in their name rankings”. Congrats , you’re now second from last.

Btw I owed you this for not taking my shot in the latest podcast thread. The tradition must live.

Ps @apfenny3 runs awful routes.

Last edited:
8-5 is the best we will do with this cheap *** BOT and Flake. Manny is a career coordinator just like our last three hires. And I’m being oppomistic.
“OH NO! We SUCK again! (This is getting boring.)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back