Miami's Vegas over/under win total is 9

As long as Manny is our day game coach I'm going UNDER.
What does manualo do as a game day coach? He should be hands off on the offense, Him coaching defense is better then Blake. He is either aggressive or not on special teams?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Op, If I was going to bet I’d bet you’ll be gang banged and mutted out at your local *** establishment tonight .

Btw, @k9cane you've now moved up in the “ cis posters with k9 in their name rankings”. Congrats , you’re now second from last.

Btw I owed you this for not taking my shot in the latest podcast thread. The tradition must live.

Ps @apfenny3 runs awful routes.

Call me 'the Jefferson's, Im movin' on up!!

What does manualo do as a game day coach? He should be hands off on the offense, Him coaching defense is better then Blake. He is either aggressive or not on special teams?
If Manny keeps his paws off of the offense, we’ll get the over. Instead of losing 2-3 games like last season the offense is going to win is a few including at East Lansing. The bigger IF is whether we get a season after what, 30 LSU players get COVID-19 reported today?

Advertisement
Stay as far away from that as possible. Say whatever you want but a push could be your best scenario. 9 leaves no room for bad losses. No spring or summer ball to install the new offense, and away games makes it very tricky.

Once again, Vegas is much higher on the 2020 Hurricanes than the preseason mags. Gonna be hard to finish 4th in the coastal if they manage 9 wins. I mean, I guess it’s possible but not likely

Advertisement
Advertisement
literally too streaky since richt got here to bet anything on them either way, until this program fixes its head and I see it week in week out its under

Under u have to take the under......if u have the shades off. We haven't proved anything and we have the same HC the leader of the program who lost to FIU.

Advertisement
Back