Miami's Tate Martell contemplating move to wide receiver

He didn't show up practice day after they named Williams - work ethic / leadership ?
Exactly. Dudes are in the early Christmas gifting spirit. Their gift game has been tested by the last 72 hours: “He is by far the hardest worker/leader and our best QB option...Tate Cartel!!!” to: “He’s definitely at least 2nd string QB so he needs to stay ready...anything can happen” to: “hey man, it’s understandable to need a day off of practice after losing the competition for a position” to: “well his shuttle is the cream of the crop, so he’ll be in our 2-deep at WR and a future NFL All-Pro receiver”. This stuff is unbelievably entertaining keep it coming.

He didn’t just lose the QB competition, it’s obvious that he is 3rd string.

Keep working Tate, it’s UM, U gotta earn it!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I lived in Brazil and no that’s not true
I did as well and it's absolutely true. I prefer curvy girls so that's a lot of it too, I'm also not down with lots of plastic surgery and she's had her fair share.

Advertisement
I did as well and it's absolutely true. I prefer curvy girls so that's a lot of it too, I'm also not down with lots of plastic surgery and she's had her fair share.
If I had a dime for every time someone claimed “In -insert City/Country- shed just be an average girl” I could buy an NFL team. Idea that you could just be walking around the city and half the girls look like her is laughable. Are there other girls like her ? Yea but she’d be in the 99% percentile no matter what country based on nothing but the pictures I’ve seen.

I'll get **** for this but for a Brazilian she's meh. Hot still but if you just got to Brazil you'll see a dozen hotter chicks just walking around every day.
I’ve been to Florianopolis so I get what you are saying (that trip nearly ruined my marriage) but his chick is elite and special in any country.

He ain't the only one on the team busting his *** yet he's the only receiving all the praise.
My intention was not to say he was the only one working hard, just a breath of fresh air to see a young man push forward and not hit the portal like other players.

Advertisement
My intention was not to say he was the only one working hard, just a breath of fresh air to see a young man push forward and not hit the portal like other players.
I understand but let's not forget he's a portal kid himself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doesn’t the head coach usually decide which position a player plays? Makes no sense.
I think it implies it's up to him as in if he decides that's what he wants to do then he'll do it.

Or he could just not want to divulge too much info because they have a few trick plays drawn up for him.

I'm not sure honestly, but I interpreted it as Diaz basically saying if he wants to be a WR he'll have to work for it.

Advertisement
Back