Miami's future DLine Drills (Oh Myyy, the violence 8-)

I could see Chad developing into an early round pick under him. Possibly even round1.... I'm excited for djax the most though... Kid has flashed at times and with a tactician for a coach, his upside could be crazy high

Advertisement
I could see Chad developing into an early round pick under him. Possibly even round1.... I'm excited for djax the most though... Kid has flashed at times and with a tactician for a coach, his upside could be crazy high

Possibly, but Chad has to want it. I think he would rather be a rapper than a first round pick.

I'm pretty sure he knows his meal ticket is on the field. He can chase that dream once he's made some money. It's not like you need to do much more than lift and work hard. If it's truly an upfield scheme, it's not like he has a bunch of plays to remember. Beat the man in front of you, run fast after the ball... Kid seems real smart to me...but I've just seen interviews

Possibly, but Chad has to want it. I think he would rather be a rapper than a first round pick.

Was only a matter of time until these posts came

I went to middle school with Chad and know him semi-personally....He is going to aspire for the NFL and fall back on the music industry. Not the other way around.
-He had the chance to go to a school REALLY good for music for high school that fits his personality and what he wanted to do and could have played football there...but instead he chose to go to a magnet music program and play football for BTW because he wanted to be at BTW.

Advertisement

I don't care what Chad would rather be.. B/c coach Kool is going to make him a 1st round pick. Kool can turn 2 and 3 stars into 1st rounders yearly but not Chad? A 5 star?

Be prepared to eat crow. Your severely underestimating everyone involved.

Yeah guys, Paranos can use that YouTube search function like nobody's business.

DL is the area I'm most interested in seeing this year. Not much star power at DT but guys like Norton and Jenkins have shown potential. Obviously we have potential stars at DE but I expect to see a much different look next year and I can't help but be excited.

Advertisement
God**** I'm far from an S&C expert but that fat *** is our S&C coach? Am I missing something?

Felder looks like a cross between Michael Oher and Sloth from The Goonies.

Flame away...

S&C does not = bodybuilder with trophy body

You train for football not for Mr Olympia

DL is the area I'm most interested in seeing this year. Not much star power at DT but guys like Norton and Jenkins have shown potential. Obviously we have potential stars at DE but I expect to see a much different look next year and I can't help but be excited.

Gerald Willis was a 5* from Louisiana. He's a perfect fit as an attacking 3T in this defense.
We have depth and talent on the D Line that can flourish in this scheme under one of the best DLine coaches in the country.

Advertisement
from running through dycks to knocking away dycks from your face...Dammit mane

Pretty funny and I'd love to hear what the point of this drill is. Perhaps it's just for fun.

The drill teaches D lineman to fight off the blocks from the O-line. Look at the *****'s as the O-linemans arms.. hes teaching the kids to battle the punches and holds and leverage blocks trying to control the D-linemans body. These are the drills when you do it consistently enough is what makes these D-lineman hard to block b/c they are used to being hit and attacked from all directions and every angle..

It forces your guys to use their hands.. which becomes muscle memory.

Advertisement

Pretty funny and I'd love to hear what the point of this drill is. Perhaps it's just for fun.

The drill teaches D lineman to fight off the blocks from the O-line. Look at the *****'s as the O-linemans arms.. hes teaching the kids to battle the punches and holds and leverage blocks trying to control the D-linemans body. These are the drills when you do it consistently enough is what makes these D-lineman hard to block b/c they are used to being hit and attacked from all directions and every angle..

That's the idea of the drill but the coach is clearly ******** around and doing things that an O-lineman would never do. O-linemen aren't throwing punches and swinging at a D-lineman's head.

I do this same drill with my D-linemen but I aim for their chest area to replicate what an O-lineman would do. It's football not boxing. (they're boxing in this drill)

I don't have a problem with it because it still teaches active hands, which is what you want, but some of it unnecessary and not relative to the game.

God**** I'm far from an S&C expert but that fat *** is our S&C coach? Am I missing something?

Felder looks like a cross between Michael Oher and Sloth from The Goonies.

Flame away...

I bet his "fat a$$" would run circles around you in a weight room.

That's the idea of the drill but the coach is clearly ******** around and doing things that an O-lineman would never do. O-linemen aren't throwing punches and swinging at a D-lineman's head.

I do this same drill with my D-linemen but I aim for their chest area to replicate what an O-lineman would do. It's football not boxing. (they're boxing in this drill)

I don't have a problem with it because it still teaches active hands, which is what you want, but some of it unnecessary and not relative to the game.

Well its settled. Kul has no idea what he's doing. Fly the banner

Gerald Willis was a 5* from Louisiana. He's a perfect fit as an attacking 3T in this defense.
We have depth and talent on the D Line that can flourish in this scheme under one of the best DLine coaches in the country.
Willis is definitely a huge X factor. I try not to get my hopes up too much since he's had some problems and hasn't actually suited up just yet

Advertisement
Back