Miami's Administration Has Failed the Football Program for a LONG Time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is very shortsighted. You’re forgetting every other sport. Every single one of them has regressed.

They gave Morris way too much time and our once great baseball program fell back into mediocrity and put an end to the greatest streak in all of sports. Then they gave DiMare a job he wasn’t ready for and I’m afraid bc of his last name it’s a lifetime appointment. While the jury is still out on him his in game coaching was atrocious this year but we’ll see how he turns out. He’s bringing in a lot of talent.

They hired Coach L but didnt even know who he was when he came asking for the job. Hes done a solid job compared to coaches before him and caught lightning in a bottle in 2013. Since then he’s been average at best. His formula doesn’t work in the ACC. All he does is recruit guards and small forwards. He constantly neglects the front court and leaves scholarships open for no apparent reason. Don’t get me wrong I’m thankful for him bc he did win us a league title but it’s time to start looking for his replacement.

I mean what has our BOT and admin been doing the last decade? Academics are falling and athletics are awful. Do they just enjoy burning money? How did the members of our BOT get so rich when they obviously don’t care that their investments in our school are yielding zero results? They must only care about their other business ventures.

Advertisement
Please let our lovely BOTs know how happy you are with everything. Send them an email/message:

Please let our lovely BOTs know how happy you are with everything. Send them an email/message:

We need to make their lives miserable

Advertisement
Back