Miami will regret not hiring lane kiffin

Guy is Miami. What a great job adjusting tonight. CMR will be a good coach but Lane could have been the next JJ.

Good coaches are successful wherever they go. Lane kiffin had preseason number 1 ranked usc looking like oregon state or something

Advertisement
I wouldn't even say Kiffin is the best OC in the SEC. He lost the playoff game against Ohio Taint last year. He tried to get cute with Blake Sims, and he threw an unnecessary interception in the 4th quarter...and their two minute drill at the end of that game was absolutely atrocious.

As for the game tonight, I thought Coley was running the Bama offense. They had ten days to prepare, and the offense still had trouble lining up.

No thanks on Kiffin....he still needs to mature.

You all are right. His game plan tonight was awful. He doesn't recruit well. And he didn't win 10 at SC. This isn't an anti CMR post. He was the safe choice. Kiffin will succeed somewhere and I believe his personality would have worked here.

He might succeed somewhere, but we certainly couldn't afford to roll the dice again, could we?

We hired a proven winner and we;re finally spending big time money. Zero chance Kiffin gets the BOT/Admin to pony up $$$ like Richt has done.

Richt can be our Saban if he wants to be. The administration will do anything for him - they've already shown that and he hasn't even won a game yet.

BAMA had a TE, who runs like a WR, who Clemson decided to not cover all game long. OJ Howard made Kiffin look great but really there were blown assignments and bad coverage.

Kiffin looks mediocre and that's with a **** good players (most 4-5 stars). If he's smart, he rides Saban til a big-time college comes knocking and then leaves and wait for them to realize he's trash and fire him!

Advertisement
I kinda like Kiffin....but....na bruh. Don't be a prisoner of the moment. Coach Richt(can't call him CMR) is the right coach for us at the right time and that's what's important.

Advertisement
he needs to be an OC. Saban is his chaperone. he would have the NCAA put us out of business as a program.

Guy is Miami. What a great job adjusting tonight. CMR will be a good coach but Lane could have been the next JJ.

Good coaches are successful wherever they go. Lane kiffin had preseason number 1 ranked usc looking like oregon state or something

I think that is what USC just has become since the Pete Carroll days, another overrated program every that somehow finds away to lose 4-5 games a year with all of the talent they have. Like bama USC should never fail because they mainly get who they want in that state. If you are a big time prospect and you have a USC offer and they want you, you are going there period. Regardless Kiffin is a great offensive coordinator and he will get his shot very soon.

What makes you think that spoiled and entitled brat can mold Florida youth into young men and garner the respect of established and well respected coaches? Like, what on earth about kiffin says he is "Miami" or even a leader of men?

You're smarter than this man. Kiffin is A tool and doesn't belong anywhere near a HC anywhere

Advertisement

I think that is what USC just has become since the Pete Carroll days, another overrated program every that somehow finds away to lose 4-5 games a year with all of the talent they have. Like bama USC should never fail because they mainly get who they want in that state. If you are a big time prospect and you have a USC offer and they want you, you are going there period. Regardless Kiffin is a great offensive coordinator and he will get his shot very soon.

By "get his shot very soon" you his fourth shot right.

That last sentence should read "Kiffin is a great OC and he will get his fourth shot very soon"

You have a very short memory.One year at Tennessee,Then USC and onto Bama.The U needs stability and wins,not one and done!

Advertisement
BAMA had a TE, who runs like a WR, who Clemson decided to not cover all game long. OJ Howard made Kiffin look great but really there were blown assignments and bad coverage.

Kiffin looks mediocre and that's with a **** good players (most 4-5 stars). If he's smart, he rides Saban til a big-time college comes knocking and then leaves and wait for them to realize he's trash and fire him!

But we could be that program!

By "get his shot very soon" you his fourth shot right.

That last sentence should read "Kiffin is a great OC and he will get his fourth shot very soon"

I still say the only choice is Butch .... Wait, we already did this. Mark is our new HC. Reading this gave me a flashback and I thought we were still discussing who should be the next HC. Can we move on to *****ing about new stuff? I'll start. Four years from now Mark better have So Fl locked down so we don't watch NC game with OUR kids in enemy colors making big plays. Take them off those two teams and UF, FSU and OSU and put the on Miami and then we will remember who great the Canes were. The combo of subtraction from the many and addition to the one is the difference between today and 2001. Get our frigging players back.

Someone should go start a Kliff Kingsbury thread somewhere since this nonsense obviously will never die. Mike Leach anybody? Anybody wanna bring Randy back? Ahhh, the ****roachian banter of CIS. You simply can't kill it.

Sadly, we will have to endure threads like these for years to come. Anytime Tom Herman gets a big win, Mike Leachs team throws for a zillion yards, Butch says something cool on tv etc, we will continue to see threads like these. We got our guy and he's a **** good coach. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

Advertisement
Back