Miami will be better than FSU in 2015

Advertisement
Winston was a program changer, a once a decade talent. That will be a huge loss, that's just reality.

Advertisement
Winston was a program changer, a once a decade talent. That will be a huge loss, that's just reality.

reality also is, next year without the once a decade talent, FSU will run the table in the ACC and be in the college football playoffs again.

So we have a better shot at FSU next year because they are losing a ton of people instead of us being a better team overall? How is that not a testament to Golden's inability?

Advertisement
I'm not saying we 'll be better than them but they definitely won't be improving losing that guy

reality also is, next year without the once a decade talent, FSU will run the table in the ACC and be in the college football playoffs again.

No they won't . They'd have 4 losses this year without Winston.

Wait, EJ Manuel isn't their quarterback? I thought we were still waiting for him to leave.

I need to start a thread titled how to get UM fans to think deeper smh

Advertisement
I'm not saying we 'll be better than them but they definitely won't be improving losing that guy

So the entire FSU team wont be better next year?

No ,I'm saying when you lose a once a decade player the odds of you improving are low . They'll go back to being a 2-3 loss team , and there's nothing wrong with that. That's what they were before Winston .

I need to start a thread titled how to get UM fans to think deeper smh

I need to start a thread how to be a fsu fan on a cane site.

Advertisement

No ,I'm saying when you lose a once a decade player the odds of you improving are low . They'll go back to being a 2-3 loss team , and there's nothing wrong with that. That's what they were before Winston .

Duke Johnson

Duke Johnson

Rb versus qb, qb is way harder to replace. Kayaa could possibly we our Winston. I just don't think his future greatness can overcome our coaching.

Btw , I never said we'd be better

SO even though Jimbo has an even more loaded roster of talent constantly coming in since the days were he simply just won the ACC and Orange Bowl that they are definitely going back to a 3 loss team bc Winston is gone?

Do you really think that FSU will bring back the same exact roster under Manuel or something? i'm just trying to figure out how deep this delusion is?

Advertisement
Back