Miami will be better than FSU in 2015

I can almost guarantee Miami will be ranked in the 2015 preseason polls. Where they go from there is anyones guess.

Miami under Golden is guaranteed not to be ranked in the 2015 polls, especially if Duke goes pro.

And to the highlighted part :jordan:

I don't know, that Kaaya kid at QB is really ******* good and I think a lot of people are going to take notice of that.

Advertisement
As long as Al golden is here we will remain on the left side of the street

mediocrity.jpg

Jizzbo is 2-0 against Folden without Jemima, so I don't see why everyone assumes he won't be able to beat Folden without Jemima.

In Cane fantasy land, only UM improves from season to season. No one else does. We will get better despite huge key personnel losses, but all of our opponents will get worse.

Exactly, cant live in delusion on this site or ppl call you a Nole smh pathetic.

Ermon Lane, Dalvin Cook, Travis Rudolph are going to be the same wet behind the ears freshmen they were this year because Winston wont be there.

All of the young guys that beat us this season will remain the same, its what Jimbo is known for???

Last edited:
I can almost guarantee Miami will be ranked in the 2015 preseason polls. Where they go from there is anyones guess.

Miami under Golden is guaranteed not to be ranked in the 2015 polls, especially if Duke goes pro.

And to the highlighted part :jordan:

I don't know, that Kaaya kid at QB is really ****ing good and I think a lot of people are going to take notice of that.

we lose the bowl game, which we will, Miami is not going to be ranked under Golden even if Dorsey was the QB.

Once Winston leaves Jimbo will be a corch again. His teams were loaded before and his teams always **** the bed and underperformed.

only at Miami does living in delusion make up for the reality of how terrible we are as a football program smh

When a UM fan says another teams coach under performs, that equals ACCCG and Orange Bowl victories.

When i hear from other teams that my teams coach under performs that equals never winning the Coastal, or the ACC, or any type of Bowl game.

You're right Project, FSU really was under performing under Jimbo before Winston. You all are bigger FSU fans than UM fans on here, its crazy.

ACCCG and a Orange bowl win (which was against northern illinois, lol) is peanuts when your expecting national championships.

In 2012 #3 FSU lost to NC State 17-16. NC State finished 7-6 that year
In 2011 #23 FSU lost to Wake Forrest 35-30. Wake finished 6-7. #23 FSU then loses to UVA 14-13 later in the season. UVA finished 8-5
In 2010 #16 FSU lost to NC State 28-24 then lost to UNC the next week 37-35 as the 24th ranked team, knocking them out of the rankings. NC State goes 9-4, UNC 8-5

They **** the bed multiple times against teams they were far better then before crablegs got there. Don't let facts get in the way of your argument.

Advertisement
No hard feelings but this has got to be the dumbest post for the month of November...FSU is loaded and except for QB will be better next year and the following year they're back in the national championship picture.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We lose Duke (likely), Perryman, Walford, Flowers (likely), Feliciano, and Dorsett...arguably our top 6 players. I hate to be all doom and gloom, but I don't really see how we'll be better after losing that group.

we have Yearby, Kirby, Dobard, Gall, and Langham to replace those guys...we will win

ROFLMAO! No doubt! ESPECIALLY Yearby! He outplayed Cook so badly, I agree with the Slurpers who said Golden ran Cook off because he knew Yearby was the MAN. :)

I guess, but I wanted the Canes to beat them, while FSU was hot and relevant, not when they inevitably fade into mediocrity again.

Advertisement
FSU will be worse than they are this year in 2015.

FSU will still be better than Miami in 2015.

FSU will not have Jameis

He is the only reason they aren't a 3 loss teams in both his seasons there.

this board is more delusional than other boards i have been on before

Jameis is the only reason because he is the QB for FSU. Next year Jimbo will find someone else to get it done. And as far as last season goes, the players around Jameis was the main reason that team was so dominant not because of Jameis. This season Jameis is special enough to make up for their losses and youth.

Before Jameis, Jimbo had no problems winning the ACC and every bowl game including Orange Bowl. So if because Jameis will be gone next year, FSU wont win a national title but has to "settle" for another ACCCG win and playoff appearance wow what a drop from football stardom that program will face. ???

Is it just that FSU is FSU as to why delusional post like this keep being posted about them?

I remember many on this site talking about how Petrino couldn't find a good enough QB replacement for TB to beat us this year too...that worked out well.

UM

Advertisement
Back