Miami/Wake Forest Jan 6 Game Thread

Advertisement
This could be a challenge as Wake plays well at home. If Wooga is still out, we need to show up and play well to win. Thoughts?

Is this game on Acc Network or anything to watch it live?

Our new amazing broadcast partner...

1704466766937.png

4 point dogs and ESPNs goofy little percentage has us with only like a 30 percent change to win. Keep proving ‘em wrong, Canes.

Our new amazing broadcast partner...

View attachment 277079
ch 24 on DirecTV North Florida WLTF is AGAIN carrying the Canes Saturday (2:15PM)... they are part of the CW network. Due to contract drama and such, DirecTV quit listing CW-stations as EXPLICITLY as they used to, you have to sort of know which one (ex: WLTF is a CW member and find the game by an annoying search.) One CIS fan missed the last broadcast thinking his system didn't show (any) CW but they do but you have to work to find it good luck and good luck Canes.

Advertisement
our goal should be winning all our home games and splitting our away games in the ACC conference. That puts you at 15–5 in conference which would be a top two finish.

This will be our first ACC Road game and only our second true Road game of the season. (Kentucky)

Our away games left are:

VT
Syracuse
ND
NC St
UVA
Clemson
BC
UNC
FSU

Winning Saturday would set us up very well for winning 5 road games. Losing is not the end of the world.

ch 24 on DirecTV North Florida WLTF is AGAIN carrying the Canes Saturday (2:15PM)... they are part of the CW network. Due to contract drama and such, DirecTV quit listing CW-stations as EXPLICITLY as they used to, you have to sort of know which one (ex: WLTF is a CW member and find the game by an annoying search.) One CIS fan missed the last broadcast thinking his system didn't show (any) CW but they do but you have to work to find it good luck and good luck Canes.

Interesting, I did not know that about CW.

I just set up a season pass on my TiVo and it finds all the UM games on whatever channel. I don't even look for it anymore.

Advertisement
If you don’t get CW or whatever network a game airs on, there’s always streameast…

Advertisement
In case it helps, I’m in GA, it’s channel 17 on DIRECTV for me.

I do expect a few bumps early on in ACC play, but the hope is that we keep the momentum after a solid win vs Clemson.
Wooga word is still a no go?

Advertisement
Haven’t been around lately I’m sure nobody missed me. I think Miami really wants this game followed on the heels of a win tjhat gives this a chance now to be clear in who they and what they can become.

Wooga is out, that said, if Miami can get a legit contribution from Bens and George, this team has a shot to steal one on the road. The key is to be in the hunt late, don't be trying to overcome a 10+ point deficit in the stretch run. As always, Norchad being able to avoid foul trouble will be key.

Advertisement
Back