Miami/Wake Forest Jan 6 Game Thread

Advertisement
I don’t typically get caught up in the ref Bs but this start is not good for them. Hopefully it evens out but anytime a team has a big height advantage I’m convinced refs have it in their heads

Advertisement
I swear they said ACCN during Clemson. ******* ********. Directv doesn't have CW anymore
it does if you find the station names that are in CW network. read abve. u can find them usually just doesnt say cw.

i dont know if its fear of fouls but again Omier taking 3's and not one Cane tried for the rebound or even looked up. sigh. if it went it, but, alas

(upd announcer just said Miami isnt even sending anyone to the offensive glass.. wonder why, but its recipe for a loss)

Advertisement
We’re bad defensively this season (besides Bensley) There’s no sugar coating it. Our help D is non existent. We consistently get blown by. Can’t stay in front of anyone.

Luckily we have the firepower offensively to stay in every game but I don’t expect much defensively from this team. Every game will be a shootout

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ted Valentine is the Angel Hernandez of college basketball. That said, Miami has to find a way to get inside and get SOME buckets. Can't rely on the three ball all night.

We’re bad defensively this season. There’s no sugar coating it. Our help D is non existent. We consistently get blown by. Can’t stay in front of anyone.

Luckily we have the firepower offensively to stay in every game but I don’t expect much defensively from this team
I mean Joseph kind of sets the tone there but he's been negated by the refs already

Advertisement
Back