Miami vs Wisconsin

Advertisement
Title should be called "Things You Would Rather Do Than Watch 2018 Miami vs Wisconsin"

Espnu 430pm

If anyone wants to relive that horror.
Well, this crap is getting old. I hope that most of us aren't expecting a miracle. A win would be very attractive but let's not put the expectations too high. The U hasn't accomplished SQUAT. Like I said: a WIN would be awesome. IF not, call a psychologist. DON'T put your eggs in the same bascket. Time will tell.

Advertisement
Well, this crap is getting old. I hope that most of us aren't expecting a miracle. A win would be very attractive but let's not put the expectations too high. The U hasn't accomplished SQUAT. Like I said: a WIN would be awesome. IF not, call a psychologist. DON'T put your eggs in the same bascket. Time will tell.
A great SAYING: by the best rock band .... the WHO. WE WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN. meet the new boss same as the old BOSS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Espnu 430pm

If anyone wants to relive that horror.

Hey OP, I'd rather french kiss your mom than watch that again.

teeth.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
But yeah like a previous poster said, I’d rather go through a root canal procedure than watch that abomination of a game

And people are butthurt about media not respecting Miami going into the Florida game. Lol. If I watched Wisconsin/Michigan, I'd probably feel that way as well.

Advertisement
Back