Miami vs Wisconsin

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe we truly only had 5 offensive plays that game, 10 if you count where the RB shifted pre-snap as different... 🙄

That's the first Miami game I've ever not watched all the way through. I will go to my grave never seeing it.
LOL I only have one as well. Mine was the ACCCG vs Clemson in 2017. I was SO jacked for that game! It started bad, it only got worse, and I began self-medicating with straight pulls from a giant bottle of fireball. At halftime I convinced myself smoking a joint would be a good idea, and my last memory was trying to keep my head straight and the room from not spinning sometime early in the 3rd quarter. I woke up on the couch hungover as ****, the Mrs was not happy, and even though I recorded the game, I've never had the will to go back and watch it.

Advertisement
LOL I only have one as well. Mine was the ACCCG vs Clemson in 2017. I was SO jacked for that game! It started bad, it only got worse, and I began self-medicating with straight pulls from a giant bottle of fireball. At halftime I convinced myself smoking a joint would be a good idea, and my last memory was trying to keep my head straight and the room from not spinning sometime early in the 3rd quarter. I woke up on the couch hungover as ****, the Mrs was not happy, and even though I recorded the game, I've never had the will to go back and watch it.

That's why I only drink patron on game day. No hangover. I might mix in some light beer, learned IPA's aren't game day material the hard way one day, the ex Mrs. Still brings that day up

I was at the game in ****hole charlotte in ****hole weather

Advertisement
Advertisement
This seems more pleasurable.

Attachments

• 35D644BB-114D-412D-A940-AEF0F8F36FE4.gif
    35D644BB-114D-412D-A940-AEF0F8F36FE4.gif
    86.3 KB · Views: 3
That's why I only drink patron on game day. No hangover. I might mix in some light beer, learned IPA's aren't game day material the hard way one day, the ex Mrs. Still brings that day up
Brother, I promise you can get hangovers from Patron. I've had many! LOL I love(d) that stuff though. Alcohol and I broke up last Fall. We had a long and thrilling ride together, but she had to go.

Advertisement
Back