Miami vs Wisconsin

Advertisement
I was there. Hands down the worst Canes game I’ve seen in person, and I attended UM in the mid seventies. You could tell we were going to get blown out just by watching the warmups. I got to see my son live with the Band of the Hour though. They rocked.
Yup! good honesty!

Advertisement
That rush defense........
Eh, they shut down the #14 rushing offense in the country in Pitt the game prior and they only had 38 rushes for 72 yards that game or so. Regardless uf doesn’t nearly have an oline like Wisconsin or even running back like Jonathan Taylor

You could literally see the Wisconsin DBs align themselves to bracket coverage against high/low options because they KNEW WHAT FRIGGIN PLAY RICHT WAS CALLING EVERY TIME.
Wisconsin was not the only team that did that. My nephew went to the BC game and he was sending me text after text going ballistic over the same thing.

Advertisement
I was at the game in ****hole charlotte in ****hole weather
me too and those ***** ripped the flags off my Buick and they tried to rip my tag off. The hotel gave us a voucher to stay at any Hilton brand hotel but yeah I had to walk away or else I was going to Mecklenburg county jail.

Man I wish I didn’t re watch some of this game. What an embarrassment for Manny. They were pushing our Defenses sh*t in well before Richts abomination of an offense caused any fatigue.

This was definitely worse than the final Golden game. Good god

Advertisement
But yet some people think we won’t see immediate improvement game 1 from the offense lol. We Had trouble even throwing a forward pass. That sh*t ain’t even normal lol

richt pulling him in the pitt game (no matter how awful he was that game) was the beginning of the end of his confidence.

LOL I only have one as well. Mine was the ACCCG vs Clemson in 2017. I was SO jacked for that game! It started bad, it only got worse, and I began self-medicating with straight pulls from a giant bottle of fireball. At halftime I convinced myself smoking a joint would be a good idea, and my last memory was trying to keep my head straight and the room from not spinning sometime early in the 3rd quarter. I woke up on the couch hungover as ****, the Mrs was not happy, and even though I recorded the game, I've never had the will to go back and watch it.

Try being there and watching all 4 quarters from the 50 yard line. I want a refund for that. All Malik had to do was hit a wide open jeff thomas smh

Advertisement
Necessary result that had to happen. Love coach richt but we needed that loss. Look what all has transpired since then

Advertisement
Back