Miami vs Wake Postponed.

Advertisement
I’d just rather not go a month before playing UNC. Three weeks would be bad enough. Also Duke is short one game and has the 12th off so maybe that could be a Wake replacement for both of us.
WF plays ND on the 12th I believe

Advertisement
All ACC teams are only allowed one OOC game. We’ve already had ours - UAB. So unless the ACC changes that edict, our only option is another ACC team.

I’m not sure I follow your logic here. We have two conference games scheduled still but 3 left to play.
Correct ..so the only way we can play 3 more conference games is to have a game on Saturday. The only team not playing a conf game on the 5th is UNC. That means they should postpone their game with Western Carolina and play us. The can reschedule Western Carolina for the 12th and we can hopefully play another ACC team on the 12th.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Notre Dame should be our next opponent no one else.
As fans...that would be awesome, but they already have an ACC game scheduled for the 5th.

Two ACC options we have.

1) play UNC (have them push the Western Carolina game back one week)

2) FSU cancels the game with Duke and we play Duke in place of Wake. Then we could still play UNC on the 12th and then GT on the 19th.

Crazy how all these players and coaches are testing positive and there have been no deaths (thankfully). Just think if they tested it like the flu, like only if you actually had symptoms, they probably wouldn’t have to cancel any games.

Correct ..so the only way we can play 3 more conference games is to have a game on Saturday. The only team not playing a conf game on the 5th is UNC. That means they should postpone their game with Western Carolina and play us. The can reschedule Western Carolina for the 12th and we can hopefully play another ACC team on the 12th.
I think the problem with that is most teams are finished playing by that time. Are teams willing to play an extra conference game just so Miami can have a full schedule?

Advertisement
As fans...that would be awesome, but they already have an ACC game scheduled for the 5th.

Two ACC options we have.

2) FSU cancels the game with Duke and we play Duke in place of Wake. Then we could still play UNC on the 12th and then GT on the 19th.
Option 2 would work assuming FSU doesn’t want to wait until hours before kickoff to cancel.

option 1 still leaves us short an ACC game on 12/12 without an opponent that will need to make a game up on that day.

confused wile e coyote GIF by Looney Tunes

Looking for another opponent to play for the game

Two ACC options we have.

it either going to be UNC , Duke or Ga Tech. All have scheduled flexibility. Just depends on how hard the ACC works to find Miami a date.

Advertisement
Back