Miami vs Wake Postponed.

Advertisement
Why do UM fans want to play less games? Only college football fans that try to find ways to take games off the schedule.

What do we gain by adding a game this week? Another chance to play and another game to watch.
You mean players want to play, coaches want to coach and fans want to watch? What a crazy idea lol. To quote the great Jim Mora, “When was a game useless?”

Advertisement
Based on the Manny tweet we’re discussing in another thread, I think there’s definitely something being worked on, I have no idea who it is though
Also the fact that the ACC hasn’t released game times or networks yet when this is usually done Sunday morning. I think they’re still trying to put things together. Kudos to the ACC if they can get us a game on such short notice, and thankful to Wake Forest for providing their opponent with ample time to make alternate plans.

FSU still has games against Clemson and Virginia that need to be made up. I think they just want to end their season at this point.

correct but neither of those have even been rescheduled at this point. Wouldn’t be surprised if FSU doesn’t play another game. Clemson is getting ready for the ACC championship so they don’t have time to reschedule FSU. FSU can go Duke next week and Virginia on dec 19th if they want to.

Advertisement
Gotta admit that the ACC has done a helluva job from the get go with the schedule. From starting early, eliminating one game, having 2 open dates, and trying to get in as many games as possible as situations warranted.

Gotta admit that the ACC has done a helluva job from the get go with the schedule. From starting early, eliminating one game, having 2 open dates, and trying to get in as many games as possible as situations warranted.
100%

Playing nearly a full season, with fans in the stands, and 3 teams in the top 9. Everyone here ***** on the conference but they have been by far the best ones to handle the situation and it isn’t even close. Leaders lead and sheep follow.

Advertisement
I'm ok with going to Dook. Need revenge from that offensive **** show last year. I was so mad I walked out at half time and then wrecked my car on the way home. ****** dook man

Advertisement
Why do UM fans want to play less games? Only college football fans that try to find ways to take games off the schedule.

What do we gain by adding a game this week? Another chance to play and another game to watch.

In the immortal words of the Bad News Bears sequel -- let them play!!

I want to see this program develop and grow, see where we are at with Diaz in season 2. So that means I want more games played, not less.

Advertisement
Back