Miami vs Wake Postponed.

frustrated denzel washington GIF

Advertisement
Bunch of dorks in this thread who claim to be Miami fans and don’t want to play Clemson, Notre Dame, BYU etc for a potential chance at the title and would rather watch other teams play on TV and complain about the rankings.
Say what, thats a little harsh. We are CANES FAMILY. Different opinions that's all. It's all good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Out of conference with open game UCF, Cincinnati and BYU. Out of those BYU because they aren’t in a conference.

but according to ACC rules (unless changed) we can only play 1 OOC game. So more than likely we will either play PiTT or LVille again or schedule will be rearranged and we can play another ACC team. Or we will be off

I think you’re right, but it was reported we are working with the ACC to find an opponent so maybe they’ll follow the PAC 12 and change their tune about non conference opponents. Assuming no ACC teams are available.

I would like FIU, FAU, USF 😂😂. I am all in for cupcakes. No beatings or hard times needed. It’s all about closing the season on a positive note and give the staff time to find, recruit and flip com CB’s. 😂😂
In that case can we play the Noles again??? 🧁🧁🧁😂😂😂

Advertisement
I really don't get some of y'all's logic to play BYU. Playing them really has no benefit for us:
  • We're already ranked ahead of them according to the CFP committee, winning out would already guarantee us a NY6 Bowl (Top 12) with an automatic bid for an ACC team from Orange Bowl
  • If we really want a shot into the CFP we need to beat a team ahead of us like Cincinnati or Notre Dame. Reason why the committee loves to put A&M at 5 right now (win off Florida and just a loss to Bama)
  • It's not like playing them will really do much for recruiting anyways (Kids from Utah?)

Advertisement
I’d just rather not go a month before playing UNC. Three weeks would be bad enough. Also Duke is short one game and has the 12th off so maybe that could be a Wake replacement for both of us.

Advertisement
Back