Miami vs Virginia - 10/28/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bain is Warren Sapp like.
I hope he doesn't lose faith and transfer. He's been the best thing to come out of this season, nothing like seeing a future 1st rounder establish himself early. You know UGA, Bama, etc are already trying to backchannel him. He's a local kid, so it's not a big worry, but that worry persists.

Advertisement
So one bad TVD game would be nothing to worry about, **** happens! 2 bad games and you say, **** he’s just trying to make up for the 1st bad game but 3 ****** games in a row is we need to worry and make some changes type situation!

Lol

1698526562545.png

I'll buy in when we finally pound a lower ACC team. For 20 years we get our s##t pushed in by bottom half of conference

We may win, and I suspect we do. But like GaTech this should not happen if you want to be respected and considered an ascending team.

Advertisement
So one bad TVD game would be nothing to worry about, **** happens! 2 bad games and you say, **** he’s just trying to make up for the 1st bad game but 3 ****** games in a row is we need to worry and make some changes type situation!

Combined with last season.

I hope he doesn't lose faith and transfer. He's been the best thing to come out of this season, nothing like seeing a future 1st rounder establish himself early. You know UGA, Bama, etc are already trying to backchannel him. He's a local kid, so it's not a big worry, but that worry persists.
He’s not transferring bruh every nfl scout knows who he is already he doesn’t need hype

Advertisement
For someone that loves to be the board referee that sure is a lofty guess you are passing off as fact. If Emory wasn't the best option, an injured TVD might not be on the field right now.
I disagree. Maybe had Emory not just started a full game against a better defense and won last week, you'd have a point. But that isn't the case. TVD starting today, means he was going to start whether we had someone else or not.

3 points in the first half against U V fckin A smh...

This is the kinda sh*t that makes me cross my arms & shake my head every time I read one of these “all-in!” Or “believe in Mario!” Threads... No amount of recruiting classes is gonna fix that, that’s a byproduct of DNA.

Miami should win this game in the 2nd half, but the fact we have no idea if we will is exactly why we’ll be in years 5,6 etc asking the same questions & getting the same excuses.

GTech & UVA always brings out the Corchiness in Miami Coaches, its a time honored tradition unlike any other (Jim Nantz voice)

I’ll see you fellas after the game, Go Canes
I want to like Dawson but this looks a lot like "hiding the playbook". My best guess is Mario liked what he saw last week and handed him a new gameplan for the season.

Advertisement
We are one of the few teams in CFB that seems to get worse as the season goes on. On offense, for example, you just hardly ever see teams (sans injuries to important playmakers) seem to get more and more conservative as the season progresses. Usually it’s the opposite. I swear, it’s like we’re the CFB equivalent of Benjamin Buttons..

Maddening stuff man…

Advertisement
We could bring in Mike McDaniel at offensive coordinator and still put up 3 points at the half because Mario will force him to run the offense the way he wants to.
We can't keep blaming coaches when players nut up. TVD is not getting it done.

lmao bain isn't transferring, he committed to a 5-7 team

I disagree. Maybe had Emory not just started a full game against a better defense and won last week, you'd have a point. But that isn't the case. TVD starting today, means he was going to start whether we had someone else or not.
He did nothing. Maybe if he was the reason we won hed be in this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back