Miami vs Virginia - 10/28/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m not convinced Cristobal wouldn’t be happy to just run the clock and skip to the 4th quarter with this a 10-3 game.

That’s about how he coaches
Makes me sick. This is what they get though if this is how they're gna coach. Makes no sense. Early on miami was scoring pts, pushing the ball down field and now it's all changed. Coaching scared, playing scared

Advertisement
Good aspects of this game today: our DEs and Mauigoa on Defense.
That's pretty much been it. Oline has been pretty good too. But our RBs literally can't make anyone miss on first contact, and NEVER get any explosive 10+ yard plays.

They analytics thought he was one of the worst OCs in college football during his time as an OC before coming here.

I’ve seen nothing that makes me think the analytics were wrong. Just more talent to mitigate how bad he is.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

I swear we need smarter players. We are mentally incapable of playing this game at a high level. Our secondary is absolute trash. Put the Brown bothers in, they can’t be worse.

... It doesn't matter if we had other non-freshman, lol TVD is the starter. They felt he was healthy enough to start. That'd be the case whether we have Emory or someone else backing him up
For someone that loves to be the board referee that sure is a lofty guess you are passing off as fact. If Emory wasn't the best option, an injured TVD might not be on the field right now.

Advertisement
Mario the dude that thinks he invented ground and pound..

Tom Hanks Reaction GIF

when in reality

Boat Burning GIF by Jason Hsu

grades so far

Head Coach and OC- F
O line-C
RB-C-
WR- C-
Restrepo- A
TE- stop recruiting TE, we don’t use them

D as a whole C+

Special-A

time management is horrribleeee. We could have had another possession with atleast 45 and we go into half with 2 timeouts
Way to play the result. Would have been stupid to call TOs

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have talent on offense and have no idea how to use it at all. Guidry has done more with CBs who might get roasted by some of us and Dawson is doing far far less with more talent. **** poor coach always has been

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back