Miami vs Virginia - 10/28/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If only Restrepo could get wide open every single play. This offense would kill it with TVD.

Why did you wait until GT to have your mental breakdown and leave an absolute crazy pm?You know what don’t answer that, I don’t really care. I know you have mental health issues , please go take your meds and leave me alone. I don’t deal with nut cases.

If I wasn’t the way I am I’d forwarded that whacked out message you sent me to a mod and you’d been banned. Now block me and move along.
Blaming the fans for this display is more crazy then anything I've ever said in my life ******. Our coach is getting paid 80 million dollars & your choosing to blame the guy eating a hot dog & drinking a beer lmao. Maybe you need some meds ****tard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is this buffoon of a QB still playing. Over under on another turnover from him before end of game?

Advertisement
All these explosive players on offense are being held back by our slow QB.

Advertisement
If you’re a WR not named X on this team.. you gotta wanna fight Mr. One Read

I’m beginning to think that this team isn’t really much better than last years… like really where is the improvement? We were close with UNC last year. Aside from the A&M game what the **** is the difference? Still struggling in the ACC…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back