Miami vs Virginia - 10/28/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody needs to go in that locker room and speak up and tell Maryo to get VD out if he can’t help this team or eventually this team is going to give up on him.

Advertisement
I want to repeat. TVD is indefensible. I don’t want to hear a word about him giving us the best chance in any game going forward. That is a lie.
This. After the game I don’t want the apologists trying to save him

Dude is cheeks… what is the difference from a true freshmen playing last week against a top 10 defense lol

We have almost no chance to win with bro style. The dude just can’t play QB like this just like last year. Change our scheme or bench the QB but we will struggle to win a game with whatever the **** this is for weeks now. Takes a miracle effort by the D to beat anyone

Advertisement
Time to bench TVD and force him to transfer next year, if not he is going to come back next year he ain't going pro

Bill Walsh couldn't make TVD consistent. Miami has tried to run it down UVA's throat, and TVD messed it up by missing an open guy. TVD makes not only terrible decisions, he makes them at the worst possible time. Miami should have come away with at least a FG on that drive.
King of red zone INTs. I still hate him for GT

Good to see Joseph involved more
Bain is a ******* lunatic potential Heisman candidate in two years

Other than that…

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope we have a plan B. But carrying over the Clemson game plan is not going to work.

Advertisement
Keep pumping your boy TVD up. You have no clue what you're watching. Zero. I forgot more about this game then you'll ever know. Blaming the fans 😂😂😂 You sound like a 5 year old girl. Also pull up whenever you like & we'll see if you speak like that in person. I'd bet my life you wouldn't ***** boy.
Why did you wait until GT to have your mental breakdown and leave an absolute crazy pm?You know what don’t answer that, I don’t really care. I know you have mental health issues ( for real) , so please go take your meds and leave me alone. I don’t deal with nut cases.

If I wasn’t the way I am I’d forwarded that whacked out message you sent me to a mod and you’d been banned. Now block me and move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back