Miami vs. USC.

Pretty difficult to compare a herculean effort from a player that will live in college football lore for ages to the stupidest flag thrown by a ref to decide the outcome of a title game in history, but OK.
I meant the drama of the ending, but thanks for adding your sunshine to the party.

Advertisement
I meant the drama of the ending, but thanks for adding your sunshine to the party.

Awwwww did I hurt your precious little feelings???

I'm so sorry. Your post was fantastic and you're very special. Gold star AND a lollipop for you!

You Are Awesome Lauren Lapkus GIF by Earwolf

I'm so sorry. Your post was fantastic and you're very special. Gold star AND a lollipop for you!

You Are Awesome Lauren Lapkus GIF by Earwolf
Thanks, man! Oh, and go ***** yourself!

Advertisement
We can fantasize about these games all we want, but realistically speaking in terms of scheduling them, we are talking about 7-10 years out, or longer.

The only way something happens sooner than that, is if lighting strikes multiple times and there are cancellations for all the teams you guys are talking about, including us, at around the same time, and we all come to an agreement, at about the same time.

In other words, none of this is very likely at the present time.

Sorry to throw cold water on a good idea that’s not likely at all.

Better man than me; my ex gf is a Trojan & her family are 80’s SF 49ers, including her father & god fathers. I hate SC & The 9ers & u can say it’s related to her. lol.
Yes, to add a little bit more fun to the background I'm also not a 49er fan at all. Ever since they beat my Dolphins in 83.

with USC back in the day with my ex-wife .We would hang around some some people that were USC graduates... And she would help the football players with their books and academics.

This was in the 2001 to 2003 years for Miami. You know how 2001 worked out for us Canes.

but when I'd be around these USC people they always had this little bit of an arrogance and acted like their team was better than ours. And I always would think to myself with a little bit of sly smile that if Miami played USC we would kick their s*** in. Which we would have.

I like USC a lot and would love to go up against them. They are very similar to us in so many ways, as it has already been discussed. And once either one of us gets rolling there is no one that can stop us, other than ourselves and the NCAA.

Of course you're not going to like USC when they are dominating, no one likes when another team is winning. But I'd much rather have them dominating than Alabama or any SEC or Big 10 school. And of course their fans are going to be ****y and think they're better than everyone else when they are winning. They have every right to be if they won the national championship and are in the top 5 every year during that run. That's the goal of every fan, to be able to be the best team on the field and know your team is the sh*t, no other school matters, you are the champs.

Just wait till Miami wins another ring and see how we get, we will be unbearable to other fans and guess what: we deserve it.

Advertisement
Yes, to add a little bit more fun to the background I'm also not a 49er fan at all. Ever since they beat my Dolphins in 83.

with USC back in the day with my ex-wife .We would hang around some some people that were USC graduates... And she would help the football players with their books and academics.

This was in the 2001 to 2003 years for Miami. You know how 2001 worked out for us Canes.

but when I'd be around these USC people they always had this little bit of an arrogance and acted like their team was better than ours. And I always would think to myself with a little bit of sly smile that if Miami played USC we would kick their s*** in. Which we would have.

Bro; pls say it louder! That’s EXACTLY how they acted & when I tell u when Texas beat SC in ‘06 and I was in a house full of SC grads & current students, including my ex....I jumped around so much that day. Best time I’ve had watching a game outside of Miami. I mean, the pettiness that I showed that night may have furthered our eventual breakup. Bro; I’m talking grade-A, USDA approved ***-hole I was that night. Why? B/c from 04-06, they clowned Miami which means they were trying to clown me & my bro’s. Either u w/ us or against us, and that day, they all were my enemies, including her spoiled, although very fat, ***.

Bro; pls say it louder! That’s EXACTLY how they acted & when I tell u when Texas beat SC in ‘06 and I was in a house full of SC grads & current students, including my ex....I jumped around so much that day. Best time I’ve had watching a game outside of Miami. I mean, the pettiness that I showed that night may have furthered our eventual breakup. Bro; I’m talking grade-A, USDA approved ***-hole I was that night. Why? B/c from 04-06, they clowned Miami which means they were trying to clown me & my bro’s. Either u w/ us or against us, and that day, they all were my enemies, including her spoiled, although very fat, ***.
Oh, I can't tell you how much I know what you're saying.

one of my best friends and I were watching that '06 game with Vince Young and his running through the endzone to win the national championship for Texas. My friend came from San Antonio

We are grown *** straight men, but we were jumping up and down and gigling like little schoolgirls we were so giddy..

I was glad to see the Trojans get knocked off their pedestal.

Hmmm straight men (maybe)...anyway...dude, the Canes haven't travelled to the miserable state of California for a regular season game in 15+ years....concentrate on the games we play...have a Pina colada and come to the Rock!

Advertisement
This is the game I most want. Miami hasn't played SC since the 60s.
We upset them in ‘66 when they were undefeated and ranked no. 5. I think that was in the OB.

They (with OJ) beat us handily in the Coliseum in ‘68. Best offensive player in country (OJ) versus best defensive player in country (Stork).

Hate there band. They play this monotonous song over and over....I think they call it “tusk”.

Why bother playing them? California is dying....high taxes, governor about to be recalled, people moving out, stupid song called tusk, businesses going out of business, **** all over streets in LA and SF....

They should torture terrorists at Guantanamo with endless playing of “tusk” instead of waterboarding.

USC? No thanks. They’re the past.

Advertisement
I’ve always wanted this game to happen more than any other. Our dynasty ending and their’s beginning. We just missed each other. Found it a little interesting it was a south Florida reporter who knocked on Reggie Bush’s momma’s house and broke that whole story wide open.

We upset them in ‘66 when they were undefeated and ranked no. 5. I think that was in the OB.

They (with OJ) beat us handily in the Coliseum in ‘68. Best offensive player in country (OJ) versus best defensive player in country (Stork).

Hate there band. They play this monotonous song over and over....I think they call it “tusk”.

Why bother playing them? California is dying....high taxes, governor about to be recalled, people moving out, stupid song called tusk, businesses going out of business, **** all over streets in LA and SF....

They should torture terrorists at Guantanamo with endless playing of “tusk” instead of waterboarding.

USC? No thanks. They’re the past.
@RVACane we need a “post of the year” thread with all the nominees throughout 2021. I nominate this gem from @TheMatador !!!

Advertisement
Back