Miami vs. USC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I favor any and all PAC 12 out of conference games.

Oregon in #1 on my wish list for a home and home series, mainly because I want to attend a night game at Autzen Stadium.

USC is a close second.

Utah is another team that I think would be interesting to have a home and home series with.

I did too.

My Ex wife is a Trojan. Don't hate her, we talk hear and there.

but I would love a matchup of private schools from the East coast versus West coast.
I take East.

Better man than me; my ex gf is a Trojan & her family are 80’s SF 49ers, including her father & god fathers. I hate SC & The 9ers & u can say it’s related to her. lol.

Advertisement
As I talked to a great friend of mine that flew out for the Florida State game two years ago at Miami.

Let's get it cracking with Miami versus the Trojans.

Miami can fly out and I want to watch them kick their ******** in.

probably the closest school to us than most realize albeit bigger - private school in an urban area...great football, etc.

OP is illiterate...what's he trying to say
giphy - 2021-02-11T194642.981.gif

Advertisement
Would be a nice CFP match up. Dont know where USC is trending right now though. Used to love the Trojans back in the day when they had Marcus Allen, Charles White, Ronnie Lott. etc.

SC had a fluke season; Helton is a hack. They have the right players, but Helton is a problem.

Would love to play them; been wanting to play them for a while, if I’m being honest.

Advertisement
Similar programs in so many ways. Private schools in real cities. Their latest rise to elite status was right after the Dorsey years. Even their 05 loss to Texas was reminiscent of our 02 loss to OSU. We’ve both been wandering through years of mediocrity since then. I don’t agree with Colin Cowherd much, but I agree with him that CFB is better when Miami and USC are at the top.

Similar programs in so many ways. Private schools in real cities. Their latest rise to elite status was right after the Dorsey years. Even their 05 loss to Texas was reminiscent of our 02 loss to OSU. We’ve both been wandering through years of mediocrity since then. I don’t agree with Colin Cowherd much, but I agree with him that CFB is better when Miami and USC are at the top.

Pretty difficult to compare a herculean effort from a player that will live in college football lore for ages to the stupidest flag thrown by a ref to decide the outcome of a title game in history, but OK.

Idk about yall but I hated USC during the Pete Carroll era.

They swore they were so good but thanks to the BCS they ducked smoke from every good team that would’ve beat them, especially in 04 claiming a National Championship but never played an undefeated Auburn team lead by Jason Campbell, Cadillac Williams & Ronnie Brown who would’ve steamrolled USC.

Even Utah back then before they joined the PAC-10 (making it the PAC-12) was coached by Urban Meyer & went 12-0 & beat the crap out of a ranked Pitt team in the Fiesta Bowl.

Texas also went 11-1 that year & was a really good team as well, this was right before Vince Young would elevate into the best player in college football & become the Heisman winner the year they went on to win the national title the next year against USC, once they finally played a worthy opponent.

But really it was all Bob Stoops fault for dropping the ball in 04 Orange Bowl game, he basically helped create the mythos of USC being this dynasty team, when IMO they were the most overrated champs since Notre Dame.

And in 03, idc what nobody says Miami would’ve smoked USC if we had a playoffs back then. They were awarded the Natty by the BCS, but LSU, Oklahoma & Miami were all better teams IMO.

That **** Tennessee lost really screwed us, thanks a lot Coker...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back