Miami vs UNC game may have to be cancelled/rescheduled

Advertisement
Like I already said, Miami and Louisville both have a bye week on September 28, so there is the possibility of moving the game to that date.

So Miami will play another season without a bye week and 10-12 games straight like we did 2 years ago?

Advertisement
With it possibly being a Cat 4 or 5 storm that changes a lot.

The storm is expected to arrive Thursday. No way we are flying into UNC with our kids. With flooding and damage and power outages I doubt a game will be played Saturday

@DMoney have you heard anything about the game being moved?
Yeah I'm the mu**er;***king weatherman
Now,huh?😂😂😂 I mean sad this is football
Right ,You want some dmoney points?

Advertisement
[
Nothing about playing 12 weeks straight is good. Injuries will happen more than usual. We don’t have depth for that.
I agree it's not optimal but we do have FIU before we play at Duke. Regardless the UNC game will be played. The only thing up for debate is when.

Advertisement
Based on this projection though just released,Chapel Hill would see like 1-2 inches of Rain. I guess the big issue would be state resources available if they have to go help other areas.

C7770804-1F53-42D4-A24B-DBD8D80B2828.jpeg

Advertisement
We had app state cancelled. Remember, all y’all were like ‘how can the kids concentrate with a hurricane enroute’ and ‘some of these kids need to go home to prepare their families’

Why is it any different for UNC? The game should be cancelled, they aren’t going to be able to practice and there will surely be a large impact to the state if it continues on its current track.

Also, when the game is cancelled or moved, don’t be acting like an *** the way the app state fans and school did.

It was Ark St. that complained

So Miami will play another season without a bye week and 10-12 games straight like we did 2 years ago?
In the Louisville scenario it would be nine straight weeks, but if the game has to be moved, I would prefer to move the game to Oct. 12 and then move the Miami/UVA game to Nov. 16, so we won't have to play three straight road games to end the season.

Advertisement
Back