Miami vs UNC game may have to be cancelled/rescheduled

Advertisement
Love that dude. I don’t use Twitter but maybe I will just to get his takes during Hurricane Season. All these other motherfckers do is sell fear.

Johnny the realest weather dude out there. Everyone else falls second fiddle. I dont get Johnny anymore either where I live but I tell my family to relay to me what Johnny is saying. If Johnny says to worry I’ll worry. Until then, all is alright.

That's the thing it's not going to and they won't cancel a game because of it do you remember that the LBGT thing in NC a few years back? They are a red state and are not ran by a bunch of puzzys that buy into the sensationalism of today's media. They actually will gather data from multiple sources and make their own opinion and not worry about what some crybaby liberal thinks about it being "Just a game" it's the south college football is a religion.

Dude, this post is pretty dumb. Always a bit of a stretch to bring politics into it, but this is particularly dumb.

The lgbt thing in NC cost the state tens of millions of dollars in lost revenue, made the state a laughingstock for a bit, and then the state reconsidered and dropped the law.

They didn’t “gather data from multiple sources” when they came up with the law in the first place—they (the Rs, at least) actually ignored the data and just let their ***-backward prejudices and fears guide them to a dumb decision that cost the state bigtime.

The state on the whole is purple, having gone for Obama in 2008 and narrowly for trump in 2016.

Currently have a dem governor.

The decision about whether to cancel this game will be made based upon whatever the governor, his advisors, and the weather experts think will be the best for the state and its people.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's the thing it's not going to and they won't cancel a game because of it do you remember that the LBGT thing in NC a few years back? They are a red state and are not ran by a bunch of puzzys that buy into the sensationalism of today's media. They actually will gather data from multiple sources and make their own opinion and not worry about what some crybaby liberal thinks about it being "Just a game" it's the south college football is a religion.
just saw this. sorry dude but this is some total bs and just plain stupid. the way a state votes has NOTHING to do with the way it approaches disaster preparation. you clearly have an agenda. go find a political message board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It is amazing that we have done nothing for well over a decade and still a marquee opponent for whoever we play.

No we're "irrelevant", remember. And I lol at UNC fans thinking the crowd is going to have an effect on the game, do they not remember that Thursday night Zero Dark Thursday bull**** they tried and got their **** pushed in by Dallas Crawford.

Per SMD

Miami athletic director Blake James told the Miami Herald he doesn’t expect any changes.
“We are in communication with North Carolina officials and will continue to monitor the storm,” James said. “At this time, we do not believe there will be any changes to our plans.”
The National Hurricane Center forecasts Dorian to have moved north of the Carolinas by kickoff.

Advertisement
Back