Miami Vs UF

Advertisement
This season is going to be so tough to predict simply because Cam Ward as a 5th year starter can do so **** much if the synergy with Dawson exists. We haven't had a chance like this on offense in 20 fkn years lol

Advertisement
We had those Jorts wearing Faqquits headed to the exits at halftime in 2002 at that Dump.
The Mrs. & her girlfriend had an avocado throw at them while walking back to the car after the game, because they were thanking all the UF fans for letting the Canes practice on their field!!

Just one of a Trillion reasons I married that girl.

Signed,

Peruche

Surprised so many here have studied the gator and write them off. All I want is a win and looking at our team I see lots of question marks. Defensively our defensive backfield is filled with question marks and offensively we start a new QB with no experience in our offense but assumed to be great. We have questions at TE and at WR and weirdly at RB due to injuries.

If I remember the last time we were in the swamp we had a QB that was better then sliced bread and expected a win. Robert Marve passed for an astounding 69 yards and we lost 26 to 3.

What I do know about them is Trevor Etienne is a solid RB that averaged 5.7 yards per carry and Mertz completes 72.9 percent of his passes and only had 3 int's in 2023. The swamp will be packed giving them home field is weird since the last two times we played it was there, Orlando and now there. I thought our next meeting would be at the Rock.

Personally I think they should be favored by 3 but if Cam is all he is predicted to be I expect a win and don't care what the score is.

Surprised so many here have studied the gator and write them off. All I want is a win and looking at our team I see lots of question marks. Defensively our defensive backfield is filled with question marks and offensively we start a new QB with no experience in our offense but assumed to be great. We have questions at TE and at WR and weirdly at RB due to injuries.

If I remember the last time we were in the swamp we had a QB that was better then sliced bread and expected a win. Robert Marve passed for an astounding 69 yards and we lost 26 to 3.

What I do know about them is Trevor Etienne is a solid RB that averaged 5.7 yards per carry and Mertz completes 72.9 percent of his passes and only had 3 int's in 2023. The swamp will be packed giving them home field is weird since the last two times we played it was there, Orlando and now there. I thought our next meeting would be at the Rock.

Personally I think they should be favored by 3 but if Cam is all he is predicted to be I expect a win and don't care what the score is.
What I do know is, we don't have to worry about Etienne

Yeah that Etienne kid is going to wreck shop ……. for the University or Georgia.

Advertisement
I was there as well....we Won 41-16....their fans were leaving by the droves....Stop it....it was 20-10 at half.
You previously stated they were leaving in droves at halftime and that simply wasn't true. It was 20-10 at half and no one was leaving then. In the 4th quarter, yes, the lizards were crawling out of the stadium in droves, but that is NOT what you said. Just own it for once

You previously stated they were leaving in droves at halftime and that simply wasn't true. It was 20-10 at half and no one was leaving then. In the 4th quarter, yes, the lizards were crawling out of the stadium in droves, but that is NOT what you said. Just own it for once
It was the second game of the season, uf was ranked 6th, hosting the #1 ranked defending national champs. It's obvious to everyone that nobody was leaving at halftime. They were probably going to concessions or the bathroom.

Own this D*ck....they WERE leaving at halftime....and continued to leave.

Advertisement
Advertisement
yes, it was 20-10 at the half, exactly what I said. You are wrong. The fans didn't start leaving until after Fitzgerald's TD INT return late in the 3rd.
Yeah that’s when I remember them leaving, we almost went up 27-10 at halftime though

Advertisement
Back