Miami Vs UF

Advertisement
This game has all kinds of downsides. We should win big. It should be an embarrassment. Mario has a tendency to out smart himself and hide the good stuff from film in those kind of games.

On the other hand is giving them a beating will just make me turn 15-0 again only to get let down.

To answer your question it should be higher. -7.5

You could take the Canes giving 22.5 and win you some big cash money mi amigo

giphy-4.gif

Advertisement
Miami is a much better team but there’s just too many factors that will keep this game closer than it should be. It’s a rivalry game and rarely do teams just lay down in these games. It’s in Gainesville so whatever home field advantage is worth will go to the gates. And it’s the first game of the year. You never know who’s going to come out the gates hot or who’s going to struggle. If this game was mid season, in HRS, Miami would be double digit favorites.

The fact that Vegas has a Miami Team as as any sort of favorite on the road against an sec opponent shows you how bad Florida is supposed to be according to experts.

I see the line shifting to Florida as the game draws closer. They aren’t nearly as bad as the country is making them out to be. But their schedule is insane so anything over 5 would be surprising. Miami week 1 absolutely could be one

The fact that Vegas has a Miami Team as as any sort of favorite on the road against an sec opponent shows you how bad Florida is supposed to be according to experts.

Exactly

I see the line shifting to Florida as the game draws closer. They aren’t nearly as bad as the country is making them out to be. But their schedule is insane so anything over 5 would be surprising. Miami week 1 absolutely could be one

Close CIS and padlock the gates if that happens

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd talk mad **** to the gater but **** if the last however many years doesn't have me jaded. I would love to change my avatar after the game. C'mon Mario!! I've got skin in the game.

Advertisement
If Cam Ward is who we paid him to be and think he is, then we should probably be a slight favorite. Mertz, on their side, had a really solid year as well before he got hurt. This game being in the swamp is going to be tough. My guess is the line stays where it's at or moves 1 point in either direction.

Advertisement
Back