Miami vs Toledo Predictions

Advertisement
42-17

if this is a close game after the half then we aren't that good..

Toledo scores more than our average at end of year (17?, 18 was last year so I hope we improve), but no threat.

42-17

if this is a close game after the half then we aren't that good..

You also think that about Michigan who won 29-13 against Air Force or how some of these other teams have looked pedestrian right?

Advertisement

38-31 Canes.

Miami 31-21

giphy.gif

34-30 Miami wins. Board will meltdown like clockwork but I'll be happy getting out of this game with a win. No coach wants a 3 week break after one game.

Use all the excuses you want, but if it's that close (or we somehow lose), we are simply not a good team and this will be a very long season. No other way around it.

Advertisement
I can't believe we even have to address this. 42-17 good guys.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

34-30 Miami wins. Board will meltdown like clockwork but I'll be happy getting out of this game with a win. No coach wants a 3 week break after one game.

Use all the excuses you want, but if it's that close (or we somehow lose), we are simply not a good team and this will be a very long season. No other way around it.

LOL actually every way around it as what happens in one game especially if you win regardless doesn't matter . Especially considering we haven't played in forever . With that being said I think we win easily 42-17 . But you won't be able to take much from this game if we win by 40 or by 1 . It is just a game to get over with so we can get back to a normal schedule . After Duke AND FSU then we can make assumptions about how good or bad this team is .

Advertisement

LOL actually every way around it as what happens in one game especially if you win regardless doesn't matter . Especially considering we haven't played in forever . With that being said I think we win easily 42-17 . But you won't be able to take much from this game if we win by 40 or by 1 . It is just a game to get over with so we can get back to a normal schedule . After Duke AND FSU then we can make assumptions about how good or bad this team is .

I agree with everything you typed except the bolded part.

100% disagree with that.

Defense gets exposed a bit and we see the bcc game was no fluke

I'm deeply worried about our secondary

49-27

Advertisement

I'm sorry, but I simply disagree. I'm not oblivious, so of course I wouldn't be surprised if we come out rusty at the start. But if we're still struggling with this team late in the third quarter or fourth, you honestly believe that will be meaningless? While we could and most likely would improve over the season, I am not willing to pretend barely scraping by **** Toledo wouldn't be worrisome.

With that said, already posted my prediction and don't think it will be very close. As I said, use whatever excuse you'd like, but if we struggle to beat these guys, I won't be feeling confident going into Duke who I think will be a far tougher out than Toledo.

Advertisement
Back