Miami vs Toledo Predictions

Advertisement
90% of Toledo fans are predicting they beat us. And they're calling CIS a bunch of irrational douchebags.

**** them. We win easily, and those obese dumb**** Ohioans can go back home and cry about it. I'd rather kill myself than being a fan of freaking Toledo or call that school for Ohio St rejects my alma mater

Miami Predictions and banter

90%??? You just say ****? Lmfao
There are only like 7 point predictions? You've confused covering or having a shot with Toledo winning the game... And no one on our board says "cis."

"They will be lucky to beat us, UT is no slouch, we have competitors and talent. If our def was better we would win. UT 30 UM 37"

Found that comment on your trash board lmao. Lucky? Try UT being lucky to even play on the field as us. Canes 52 Toldeo 10.

u found that comment on their board, was this a typo UT 30 UM37?? or do they declare winning by losing?

90% of Toledo fans are predicting they beat us. And they're calling CIS a bunch of irrational douchebags.

**** them. We win easily, and those obese dumb**** Ohioans can go back home and cry about it. I'd rather kill myself than being a fan of freaking Toledo or call that school for Ohio St rejects my alma mater

There are only like 7 point predictions? You've confused covering or having a shot with Toledo winning the game... And no one on our board says "cis."

"They will be lucky to beat us, UT is no slouch, we have competitors and talent. If our def was better we would win. UT 30 UM 37"

Found that comment on your trash board lmao. Lucky? Try UT being lucky to even play on the field as us. Canes 52 Toldeo 10.

u found that comment on their board, was this a typo UT 30 UM37?? or do they declare winning by losing?

I don't agree or disagree with the post, but if I was interpreting the odd wording..... the poster believes Toledo has ACC worth talent. He/she thinks Toledo's D will be the downfall of them and they will come up short to Miami. At the end of the day, Miami will feel lucky to get out of there with a win.

just looked at their board, and 90% of them are actually predicting we cover. No more than 1 or 2 are predicting they win... They actually seemed pretty rational and consensus seems to believe it will end around 45-20ish

I also read that you think your offense has more playmakers than ours??? Do you even have an NFL draft pick on your offense?

Yes... Woodside and Thompson are both draft picks. Our "small time" team had 3 drafted last season and one is the NFLs leading rusher right now with 5 TD's.

Thompson is not a bonafide draft pick. He'll be lucky to sneak into the last part of the 6th round even with a good season.

Advertisement

I don't agree or disagree with the post, but if I was interpreting the odd wording..... the poster believes Toledo has ACC worth talent. He/she thinks Toledo's D will be the downfall of them and they will come up short to Miami. At the end of the day, Miami will feel lucky to get out of there with a win.

I strongly disagree

Our Dline should be a wakeup call to them when the whistle blows. They haven't seen savages like we have before.

Advertisement

17-51, Miami. I think this Toledo guy is on to something with his backwards score. Away team, home team. Any dummy knows the team with the bigger score wins. Road wins are more impressive than home wins, so if you see the score for Ohio State Oklahoma as 31-16, Oklahoma you know that Oklahoma went into Buckeye stadium and planted a flag at mid field. Whe you see a score 17-51, Miami, you know immediately that the Red Rockets went down to the 305 and got their asses kicked.

Last edited:
Last year Miami was a 3 point favorite travelling to Boone.

I think the fan base is tired of Vegas assuming Al Golden is still the coach and the team will struggle against g5 teams.

Toledo is a good MAC team but a 14 point spread is laughable.

It won't be an outright slaughter, but I'd take Miami even if the line was 21. 48-21, 'Canes.

I think the fan base is tired of Vegas assuming Al Golden is still the coach and the team will struggle against g5 teams.

It won't be an outright slaughter, but I'd take Miami even if the line was 21. 48-21, 'Canes.

You would take a line at -21 that has settled in at Pinnacle at -13.5 (-103)? Do you like winning or losing bets? And if you think you have that big of an edge on a game..you should be making some pretty big bets on that line.

Last edited:

You would take a line at -21 that has settled in at Pinnacle at -13.5 (-103)? Do you like winning or losing bets? And if you think you have that big of an edge on a game..you should be making some pretty big bets on that line.

Honestly, bro **** off. You understood what I was talking about in my post. You don't need to come at me with some smart *** gambling comments. Put me on ignore and eat a **** sandwich.

Advertisement

:monkey-serious:

I think the best thing ever said about Toledo was said by a former coach on national tv.

"Only twice have states gone to war with one another. One of them was Ohio and Michigan, where they had a boundary dispute over Toledo. That history doesn’t record who won the war, but we have to assume Michigan did, because nobody would fight to keep Toledo".

Advertisement
If we play like we did against BCU it'll be closer than any of us want to admit.

If we play like we did against App St last year we'll romp away with it.

Advertisement
Back