Miami vs Temple 2020 Preview

Thank you @motorcitycane...I was thinking the same a 45-20 type game.

The one thing I'm keeping in mind is that it's the first game with a new coaching staff on offense and system to run. There will be mental breakdowns.

Advertisement
I’ve watched several smu games since we got Lashlee and king. I’ve tempered my expectations due to the fact that none of our receivers have shown any consistency. Now obviously it can be due to the slow play development and bad qb play.
But Roberson and Proche look like studs on that offense and Buchelle was dropping dimes.
So while we should be better off this year than the last 3 seasons offensively, I’m remaining cautiously optimistic until I see it.

Lashlee should be very familiar with Temple, as he faced them last year when he was OC at SMU and blew them out. And we have Quincy Roche who knows his former team as well. We clearly have a major talent advantage over them but it’s our first game together. We will have some ups and downs gelling together but should pull away and win convincingly.

Excellent breakdown!
I want to see King go 16-19 235yds 3 tds, 2 rushes for 24 yds....1st half. Perry plays 2nd half.

Advertisement
Back