Miami vs Temple 2020 Preview

Advertisement

Jadan Blue is the key to their offense, shut him down, you shut the whole thing down.

Need to put Alphonso Jr on him & get physical with him & lock him down for the game.

As for our Offense, just rewatch the SMU vs Temple game from last year & insert D'Eriq King.

Dude is a problem for sure.

I think Miami offense is going to do them worse than SMU. They literally have like no D except the tackle.

Expecting the ground game and air game to be good.

I see 200 yards rushing and 300+ passing.

Advertisement
Good OP. Unfortunately, I am still worried about Temple. Losing to La. Tech and FIU last season (let alone an abysmal GT) has caused me to bite my nails over every game. The simple fact that I am worried about this game means that a blowout win will only give me a false sense of hope before our first loss.

Advertisement
I know the quarterback coach who coached Russo and he’s VERY high on him. Russo started his career at Rutgers and with that roster had a really tough time navigating the big 10. I think there passing game with those WR’s could work out really well for them. But our defense looks really good on paper and I think our offense will do very well against there defense. I think the score will be 42-24 or something close to that.

Jarren Williams was mentally soft. We should be way better this year with King leading the way and better O Line play. No reason we shouldn’t win at least 10 games barring injuries

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was just starting to work on a similar post. Great job on the breakdown.

watch Lashlee and SMU put up over 600 yard on them

I love the fact that they took shots on 3rd, 2nd and 1st down in that order. my body is ready.

Quincy Roche's familiarity with their O line should give him an additional edge.

I will NEVER again underestimate the "Manny" factor ....especially in games that we play against lesser teams
manny.gif

So I think that this game will be a lot tougher than we think.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back