Miami vs Pittsburgh (3-9-21) at 2 pm on ACCN

There are no "injuries aside" arguments when most games we've had 6 scholarship guys available and only 2 or 3 would be starters if everyone was healthy.

I’d love to know your thoughts on the prior two seasons. Also, how about this coaching staff? No forced changes. No forced changes since our last relevant season.

Advertisement
I’d love to know your thoughts on the prior two seasons. Also, how about this coaching staff? No forced changes. No forced changes since our last relevant season.
Last 2 seasons isn't this season. We have no idea what this team could have done with any semblance of a full roster.

Last 2 seasons isn't this season. We have no idea what this team could have done with any semblance of a full roster.
Lykes would've helped us offensively for sure, but he also would've taken away some of Wong's touches and scoring.

Timberlake would've provided nice depth behind Kam and Olayni.

Miller? Bleh

Sam may have helped some, but he's not a game changer.

It's hard to say, but a lot of our weaknesses (3 point shooting offense and 3 point shooting defense, turnovers, low assist numbers) would've remained. Probably a bubble team at best.

If Miami fires "The Great Jimmy Larranaga" they will be black-balled by coaches for such an outrage.

JL should try to get the seniors to return for one last dance.

G Lykes SR | Beverly SO
G McGusty SR | Wong SO
F Olaniyi SR | Timberlake FR
F Waardenburg SR | Walker SO
C Brooks SR | Gak JR

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's more likely?
Gak playing up to par?
We get a win?
I get a PS5 today?
1615317260769.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
40 points and 9 assists. Has to be our best offensive first half of the season.

Defense and rebounding? Not so great

Advertisement
Back