Miami VS PITT Who Wins ?

HurricaneAlex

Sophomore
Banned
I'm saying Miami will upset Pitt due to Pitt already clinching the coastal so they really have nothing to play for which is tough on any team mentally just ask the Canes team of last season which means they may take their foot of the pedal a bit probably even rest some players while Miami playing at home will be wanting that revenge after last season loss and will also want to end their season at home with a win and possibly a better bowl game as well, ESPN Matchup predictor has Miami winning this game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The last four losses were by teams happy to be spoilers to our team, hope our team can play that role for spitt.

I'm saying Miami will upset Pitt due to Pitt already clinching the coastal so they really have nothing to play for which is tough on any team mentally just ask the Canes team of last season which means they may take their foot of the pedal a bit probably even rest some players while Miami playing at home will be wanting that revenge after last season loss and will also want to end their season at home with a win and possibly a better bowl game as well, ESPN Matchup predictor has Miami winning this game.
That is one of the most impressive run-on sentences I’ve seen in some time.

Situationally, it sets up great for us. Pitt has nothing to play for. We have the revenge factor. A win might be the difference between playing before Xmas or playing after.

Can’t imagine home field does much, as the stadium will probably be empty. But at least we don’t have to play in the cold.

Curious to see what our injury (and suspension 🤦🏽‍♂️) report looks like.

We should be able to slow their run attack. However, we make everyone look like Montana.

I’d guess close to pick ‘em.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can you please let Richt and the rest of us know if Perry is ready for this game since you are the expert?

Is Perry ready for what? The 105th best defense in college football?

I just got a text from Jon Richt. He said: "Yes. Perry IS ready for that vaunted Va Tech 2018 D."

Feel better, sweet pea? Good, Im glad.

Is Perry ready for what? The 105th best defense in college football?

I just got a text from Jon Richt. He said: "Yes. Perry IS ready for that vaunted Va Tech 2018 D."

Feel better, sweet pea? Good, Im glad.
I could tell by your logic that John Richt was the one feeding you your info

Advertisement
Will depend if the run defense shows up or not so it will all fall on the front four and LB’s to make plays to stop their rushing attack. Because if we don’t, it’s going to be a long day of them possessing the ball and running it down our throats. This is a great game to judge if the team is still playing to try and win or not. Sure we crushed Va Tech but they’re so decimated by injuries and playing poorly (much like us) that the W doesn’t really mean much. Go and beat a Pitt team that’s all warm and happy having wrapped up the Coastal and that will tell much to the psyche of the team.

Perry needs to start and we shouldn’t see Rosier at all sans a clipboard in his hands. The rest of the Seniors can play although I’d prefer just a series then put in the young guns on the OL and WR positions. Play to try and win this game, and win it big so the team carries momentum into the bowl practices and game.

Gonna wait on predicting this one till later in the week when our weather 4cast dude posts the wet bulb and moon phase at kickoff.

Is Rosier getting any playing time for senior day???
Please tell us you're kidding?

If not, would you please tell us if you'd like to see him get a ceremonial start, be named a Captain, not start but go in during the midst of the game or see mop-up duty?

Asking for 2 of my friends in this thread.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back