Miami VS PITT Who Wins ?

That is one of the most impressive run-on sentences I’ve seen in some time.

Situationally, it sets up great for us. Pitt has nothing to play for. We have the revenge factor. A win might be the difference between playing before Xmas or playing after.

Can’t imagine home field does much, as the stadium will probably be empty. But at least we don’t have to play in the cold.

Curious to see what our injury (and suspension 🤦🏽‍♂️) report looks like.

We should be able to slow their run attack. However, we make everyone look like Montana.

I’d guess close to pick ‘em.

Situationally, it sets up great for us. Pitt has nothing to play for. We have the revenge factor. A win might be the difference between playing before Xmas or playing after.

Can’t imagine home field does much, as the stadium will probably be empty. But at least we don’t have to play in the cold.

We should be able to slow their run attack. However, we make everyone look like Montana.

Advertisement
Ha! We'd be the most savage team in the history of the sport if I were head coach.

We'd also lose every game as I was a soccer & baseball player. But again, the most savage 0-12 team EVER. :angry:
Can you at least post a nasty ibis smoking a pipe instead of a Shi Tsu???

Advertisement
Please tell us you're kidding?

If not, would you please tell us if you'd like to see him get a ceremonial start, be named a Captain, not start but go in during the midst of the game or see mop-up duty?

Asking for 2 of my friends in this thread.
"Special teams" reps.

Advertisement
My mistake. You were harping on Ryan Williams starting senior day.

Thank you.

And again, for me personally, the Ryan Williams senior day saga was the moment I went from thinking that Al Golden was merely an incompetent head coach to knowing that he was a pathetic human being. We were 6-5, playing a 6-5 Pitt team in a Battle Royale for 5th place...in the Coastal. The entire senior class went to Golden's office to advocate for Ryan Williams and Golden shut them down, in spite.

Huh ? We have a top 5 or top 10 pass defense I believe

Advertisement
Please tell us you're kidding?

If not, would you please tell us if you'd like to see him get a ceremonial start, be named a Captain, not start but go in during the midst of the game or see mop-up duty?

Asking for 2 of my friends in this thread.
Didn't see your post, i agree about Captain.
To put a former starter in for mop up duty would be insulting
Next year Malik will be toiling in the 'minors'.
I wish him well..

Didn't see your post, i agree about Captain.
To put a former starter in for mop up duty would be insulting
Next year Malik will be toiling in the 'minors'.
I wish him well..
Yeah, i agree. I think Captain is respectful without interfering with the game plan. I would make the captains all seniors.

Advertisement
Back