Miami vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
TVD was hurt in the UNC game. Why did we not roll with Emory and let him heal up? Even if it was for the Virginia and NC State games, he may have been healthy by now.
Because the ideal thing should’ve been Emory starting against Virginia for 2 reasons, let Van Dyke heal and keep the momentum going with Emory coming off his win against Clemson. However, our head ball coach doesn’t comprehend that and starts an injured Van Dyke to only watch how the games unfold and keep him in, yet Williams stands on the sideline.

Advertisement
What is a targeting if that wasn't? I think the rule in general is stupid but seemed pretty clear he lowered and lead with the crown of the helmet
I've said from the inception of the targeting penalties that targeting is a tough call because you can't relocate you're head when a player lunges and tackles a ball carrier. Everybody has different takes on each and every call on the field... and I am a person who doesn't use partisan subjectivity to make a call.

Did you hear the TV announcer? His knee injury was something that happens in a high speed car wreck. He’s gotten hit a bunch today. Brutal
Hope he can gut it out. Really want this game. But between Miamis doofus coaches coaching scared and ACC refs fing us in the a$$ it's gna be tough

Advertisement
Entertaining first half. Gotta run for a travel game, hope we pull it out in the second half. Glad to see we opened up our shut playbook as they're at least giving us a chance even if it's still flawed in some aspects.

He shouldn't be playing but Mario has been terrible handling the QB room. Look at this season, we are very likely going to lose 2/3 QBs and our other QB just broke his arm. What do we do to improve that room in recruiting? Judd Anderson 🤣
It's a dire situation at QB. Gotta hope and pray miami pays up for a legit QB for next season bc judd isn't it and who knows how Emory will be after this. He's missing valuable reps right now

Advertisement
opening drive here is going to be massive. DTs are getting worked, have to come out and hold them. Who knows how TVD is feeling now, it’s on the defense to rise up and win this game. Can’t play much worse than they did, and a Kam tremendous individual effort on the pick / missed chip shot away from allowing 30 points in the 1H

That’s what I have said all year. I wouldn’t want either of those dudes on Dolphins D. Guys on this board think their great. They may be better than who is behind them but neither close to nfl ready players
For sure. Don't even try to put these 2 on my dolphins man 🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a dire situation at QB. Gotta hope and pray miami pays up for a legit QB for next season bc judd isn't it and who knows how Emory will be after this. He's missing valuable reps right now
Amazing how we're already writing off guys that haven't even hit campus. Judd isn't some preferred walk on level talent, he's a project, but one with high upside. That said, Miami needs an experienced portal QB to take over the position group, giving Jacurri(If he stays), Emory and Judd time to develop and grow. Then you have a battle royale in a year or two with the survivors and go from there. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if Miami adds at least 2 transfer QBs over the next couple of years, just in case they come to the conclusion that the future of the position group isn't a recruited guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back