Miami vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Defense has been extremely disappointing today.
they have target flag, couch jw and kam all game.
Flagg has been out of place a bunch of times and couch has blown multiple coverages but we will play these kids smh

Advertisement
I know we're not supposed to complain or talk about officiating, but today has been a travesty in my eyes. How anyone can say different is crazy to me.

Refs really trying to fix the game smh...Am I trippin?
If you were the ACC commissioner you’d do the same. Everyone knew it going in

God y'all are so annoying. We are winning 21 to 20 and our offense is showing some life for the first time in like 6 games, and all y'all are non-stop *****ing about fizical' Mario ball.. smh
I mean that 3rd and 2 run was a total killer. Give them the ball back and let them get a TD. and now LV has ball after half. D cant stop brohm's playcalling to save our lives

Advertisement
Haha stuck a nerve with the truth I guess. It's okay go stroke your hate boner I'm sure it'll make you feel better
HATE BONER

Tired Zzz GIF by MOODMAN

Dude is def battling some injuries. Still has the finger taped. He's limping everytime I watch him. I'd think that's part of it
He shouldn't be playing but Mario has been terrible handling the QB room. Look at this season, we are very likely going to lose 2/3 QBs and our other QB just broke his arm. What do we do to improve that room in recruiting? Judd Anderson 🤣

Advertisement
I've been pretty apathetic the past few weeks but between Mario's absolutely horrendous and dumbfounding "management" of the game and the horrendously corrupt refs, I'm losing it. This team is so much better than their record indicates but they have to fight their own coaches and the refs each week. It's so depressing.
Please could you detail the horrendous and dumbfounding 'management' of the game today?

Thanks in advance.

Lack of pressure is the issue. QB has the entire day to throw. Blitz him more. Safeties also need to watch these ******* delayed TE screens and stay in their area.

Advertisement
Dawson not able or willing to call PA pass on 3rd and short is all time incompetency. Rather see a halfback pass in the snow vs run against 10 in the box
Dawson? You really think it’s still Dawson calling this bullshyt? All of the coaches have headsets. They communicate constantly. Guarantee you that these repeated 3rd & short runs against 10 and 11 man fronts is all Wario.

Dawson not able or willing to call PA pass on 3rd and short is all time incompetency. Rather see a halfback pass in the snow vs run against 10 in the box
Idk if he’s allowed man. I bet it’s Mario just saying run it trust the OL

Last week the first half of the third quarter flipped everything

Guidry gotta make some adjustments and hold them on the first drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back